porscheracrz banned from BSG

robbie

Sigh!!!!! here we go again, for everybody with a deal in progress with me, ill handle business on this forum, sorry for the inconvenience.

hehe ya might wonder what i got banned for, i started a thread on cute cartgirls without taking into consideration that KENWOOD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh!!!!! here we go again, for everybody with a deal in progress with me, ill handle business on this forum, sorry for the inconvenience.

hehe ya might wonder what i got banned for, i started a thread on cute cartgirls without taking into consideration that KENWOOD  of BSG is a anal retentive closet homosexual !!!! the thread would have been kewl if i had included cart boys...at least thats what i was told !  the rest of the moderators   on that site are supercool but it only takes one idiot / moron / faggot moderator (Kenwood) to ruin a forum !

If any of you guys reading this is a BSG member , pleasve give the following message to Kenwood for me !...... :-)  make sure ya tell him its from me and i would love to kick his teeth in !!!!!!!!!!

No s**t? For a few stoopid cart girls....? Forget the cart girls and come out to Thailand :cool: :surprize:

-Keng

hehe ya might wonder what i got banned for, i started a thread on cute cartgirls without taking into consideration that KENWOOD  of BSG is a anal retentive closet homosexual !!!! the thread would have been kewl if i had included cart boys...at least thats what i was told !  the rest of the moderators   on that site are supercool but it only takes one idiot / moron / faggot moderator (Kenwood) to ruin a forum !

If any of you guys reading this is a BSG member , pleasve give the following message to Kenwood for me !...... :-)  make sure ya tell him its from me and i would love to kick his teeth in !!!!!!!!!!

No s**t? For a few stoopid cart girls....? Forget the cart girls and come out to Thailand :cool: :surprize:

-Keng

Good to see ya here Keng.....this site has some cool japanese stuff that is really trick....im gonna give the hiro irons, maybbe some custom mizunos and the GD AD shafts some play, now that i am banned from Kool Aid.......anyways when ya go over to BSG, please relay my message to Kenwood !

Robbie.... who would hv thought u've get banned for the cartgals thread... how long's the ban mate?

i dont know how long the ban is, im not planning on going back.....and if my boyz want to golf with me, i would advise them to not let me find out that they are on BSG !!!!

Oh and if it is not too much trouble, can ya please relay my message to Kenwood ! .....hehe ill keep ya in mind when im dumping the rest of my kool aid stash !

Good to see ya here Keng.....this site has some cool japanese stuff that is really trick....im gonna give the hiro irons, maybbe some custom mizunos and the GD AD shafts some play, now that i am banned from Kool Aid......

The Japanese stuff are "pretty", the irons great with the right shaft but I found the drivers too 'pingy" ok if I play with cotton wool in my ears...anyway, most of the BSG sellers are over here :smile2: don't think your wallet is any safer!!

-Keng

i dont think my wallet will be any safer in thailand either.......i heard the cuties on the golfcourse over there are not the caddies but the girls selling drinks or other jobs.....ive got some buddies living over there right now ! ill give ya a holler when i come down.......you are in thailand ....right ?

I vote for starting the cartgirl thread here robbie! :cool:

i dont think my wallet will be any safer in thailand either.......i heard the cuties on the golfcourse over there are not the caddies but the girls selling drinks or other jobs.....ive got some buddies living over there right now ! ill give ya a holler when i come down.......you are in thailand ....right ?

Sure, give us a holler...I travel a bit, but I always end up in Thailand :laugh: golf is great, the babes are great (even the cart girls)....not much more to life really.... 'cept my koolaid has to come from da states

I too am banned from BSG. i posted a few times on some threads in the b/s/t there and i got accused of trying to peddle my club without paying the fee. it was my first day there too i thought you could post without paying I didnt know. I talked to Todd via email and told him what type of joke that site was. He kept emailing me back trying to make me at fault but he was the one being a prick and banned me on my first day. so i just said screw it and never even went back. I did tell todd though that i would tell everyone i know not to use his crummy a** site again. And to think he told me i had a attitude problem and that is why i was getting banned. that is a load of :bulls**t:

Oh and if it is not too much trouble, can ya please relay my message to Kenwood ! .....hehe ill keep ya in mind when im dumping the rest of my kool aid stash !

I will no doubt relay your message to Kenwood if you give me a sweet deal on those box toes that I KNOW you have.

Steve :smile2:

I will no doubt relay your message to Kenwood if you give me a sweet deal on those box toes that I KNOW you have.

Steve :smile2:

Box Toes hey? :cool: guess I have to be next in line....does Robbie by any chance have a set of RAC Protos? :laugh: hehehehehe

That's too bad robbie. That thread about cartgirls was interesting. I was wondering why i couldnt add to the already growing number of post. Regardless, TSG is a much less anal retentive sight so your humor will be much more appreciated.

anyhoot, we need to get yennie out on the course otherwise he's gonna blow up! :surprize:

okie on the box toes, yep demo day is kewl with me ( r ya a BSGer ? ) and lets go hit it up Ray, and the rest of you guyz, hehe hurry up and relay my message to that prick on BSG...and i dont know why it says im there online, im not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be a bit of bias as to who gets banned and when.

Really...DM has never been banned, and so others guys who carry a big load of support and $$$ to the BSG site. I mentioned DM because I read sometimes he pursuits a fair exchange at the site and it sometimes goes again the expected behavior...really, if you are perceived as a major player, with contacts, and probably lots of cash, you won't be banned...

Sorry DM, not trying to pick on you, I like the way you see things, honest speak.

I expect Robbie to be back soon at BSG, just wait until Mr. Callaway

reasons a bit.

Sure, give us a holler...I travel a bit, but I always end up in Thailand :laugh: golf is great, the babes are great (even the cart girls)....not much more to life really.... 'cept my koolaid has to come from da states

KK,

I'll be in Bangkok from 21 to 23 Oct. Where are are the nice courses and the cool babes?

I read the cartgirl thread.. I didn't think it was reason enough for robbie to get banned.. must have been the PM's you traded with Kenwood :laugh:

anyways.. back to the demo.. I'm down... Proto's in the bag.. would love to hit another yet of proto's with different shafts then PX..so I can decide to have Joe BP these things.