porscheracrz banned from BSG

robbie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no big deal, i was expecting to get banned anyways, i spend tons of money on that site, i guess its time i spent elsewhere....its easy to get back on ...but why bother !!!! :-)

My question after seeing all of these people getting banned is how are you kept off? Can't you get on w/ a different name on a different computer- that is assuming you care enough to bother.  Too bad this stuff goes on, I just keep my mouth shut, it isn't worth the bother...

You are banned by your IP address, which is assigned by your internet access provider. If you're a broadband user, your IP address is probably 'static' (it doesn't change).

My question after seeing all of these people getting banned is how are you kept off? Can't you get on w/ a different name on a different computer- that is assuming you care enough to bother.  Too bad this stuff goes on, I just keep my mouth shut, it isn't worth the bother...

You are banned by your IP address, which is assigned by your internet access provider. If you're a broadband user, your IP address is probably 'static' (it doesn't change).

You can always install a program like 'Surf Anonymously', which is free to try. This 'masks' your IP address by connecting via another IP address somewhere thoughout the world. I can't say how well it works but here's the link.

http://www.pcwdld.com/internet/online-priv...f-anonymous.htm

Wow....thats a cool site thankx !

okie..i see lots of responses to this thread and many from BSG users as well.....did ya all manage to tell Kenwood to go :-) himself ????

:smile1: ....actually i wasnt banned entirely for the cart girl thread but Kenwood replied it was offensive because there were a few woman members of BSG....i told him they didnt have to open the thread, what did they expect to find ??? cart girl's poetry ????

if you are looking for some eye candy got to the ob forum and look for Tourspec pin ups. Now these are pg13 but they are a nice collection.[/quot

hehe..."kiss my converse"

There seems to be a bit of bias as to who gets banned and when.

Really...DM has never been banned, and so others guys who carry a big load of support and $$$ to the BSG site. I mentioned DM because I read sometimes he pursuits a fair exchange at the site and it sometimes goes again the expected behavior...really, if you are perceived as a major player, with contacts, and probably lots of cash, you won't be banned...

Sorry DM, not trying to pick on you, I like the way you see things, honest speak.

I expect Robbie to be back soon at BSG, just wait until Mr. Callaway

reasons a bit.

While I may have in the past pushed the envelope in the interest of calling it like it is and making the site better in the long run, the fact is I have been banned...twice. Once I was banned for a few days, but that was no big deal, I think I was out of town anyways. But the last go around I was banned almost a month. The irritating part was that I was banned for unflattering posts in the Insider area where it was supposed to be anything goes except religious or political comments. It really does not matter now. I was reinstated, the administration and I agree to disagree and I will stay out of board management/improvement issues in the future. Which is fine, this stuff is supposed to be fun, not a lesson in aggravation.

Robbie will probably be back because as I recall from past postings, it is Robbie who cannot stay away. :smile2:

That's right! we can talk about girls all we want here at TSG! Not that that is the purpose of the site, but ... who doesn't like hot women? Anyway, it's at maximonline.com

What do you know..  BSG is not receptive to views different from their own?  Wow.. I'm SURPRISED!!!   :D

Ain;t that the dang truth. No big loss robbie if a loss at all.

TT,

Where did you get the pic for your avatar?

:smile1: ....actually i wasnt banned entirely for the cart girl thread but Kenwood replied it was offensive because there were a few woman members of BSG....i told him they didnt have to open the thread, what did they expect to find ??? cart girl's poetry ????

I guess you must have said exactly what was on your mind when Kenwood PM'd you. More or less did you tell him to stick something up somewhere? :cool:

I guess you must have said exactly what was on your mind when Kenwood PM'd you. More or less did you tell him to stick something up somewhere? :cool:

hehe i dont recall......i guess they reinstated me so i could finish up a few deals, since a couple were with todd for a sizeable amount of loot !

In the end it's always about  :money: isn't it?   :whistle:

hmmmmm...it usually is about the money, and this one is no different...i spent several thousand bucks on golf clubs and im not walking away without the clubs or a refund ! if ya can lay down serious loot and not give a damn....more power to ya ! .....im not rich enough to afford such a luxury !

and more importantly what happened to the thread about tourspec pin ups....i saw it earlier but it disappeared ! ........is this deja vu ????? Kenwood are ya here too !!!!

hmmmmm...it usually is about the money, and this one is no different...i spent several thousand bucks on golf clubs and im not walking away without the clubs or a refund ! if ya can lay down serious loot and not give a damn....more power to ya ! .....im not rich enough to afford such a luxury !

and more importantly what happened to the thread about tourspec pin ups....i saw it earlier but it disappeared ! ........is this deja vu ????? Kenwood are ya here too !!!!

Absolutely...BSG would never ban a high paying customer for very long!

Absolutely...BSG would never ban a high paying customer for very long!

But is that the point. BSG is a place where only their views are important and others are censored and banned. Why bother with BSG to begin with?