porscheracrz banned from BSG

robbie

i dont think my wallet will be any safer in thailand either.......i heard the cuties on the golfcourse over there are not the caddies but the girls selling drinks or other jobs.....ive got some buddies living over there right now ! ill give ya a holler when i come down.......you are in thailand ....right ?

Sure, give us a holler...I travel a bit, but I always end up in Thailand :laugh: golf is great, the babes are great (even the cart girls)....not much more to life really.... 'cept my koolaid has to come from da states

KK,

I'll be in Bangkok from 21 to 23 Oct. Where are are the nice courses and the cool babes?

Hey WM

Babes are everywhere in Bangkok!! :laugh: Since you stay is short, try Pinehurst Bangkok (yeah, a ripoff name but they have the nicest looking caddies!! OK, they have old ones as well, so choose well). Other info, check you PM, if I put it here, I might get banned!!! :surprize:

-Keng

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you saying something to KW about him being a uptight #$%^ and that he could kiss your a$$ :whistle:

Butt it was all cool until KW tired to explain what a golf forum should and should not be :wink:

The cart girl thread was nice though, we all need babe pics regardless of what BBS it is :surprize:

Show me someone that has not flamed a admin before in a open forum, it happens, I have done it many times, and have been banned at just about every site :o

I remember you saying something to KW about him being a uptight #$%^ and that he could kiss your a$$  :whistle:  

Butt it was all cool until KW tired to explain what a golf forum should and should not be   :wink:  

The cart girl thread was nice though, we all need babe pics regardless of what BBS it is  :surprize:

Show me someone that has not flamed a admin before in a open forum, it happens, I have done it many times, and have been banned at just about every site  :o

i thought that was in a closed forum. rob may have been a little harsh, but he has a great point. the friggin rules at bsg are constantly changing. there are certain people that could have posted that and it would have stood. there are some great guys on that board, but it lacks clear direction.

He RobbyPorter...

Blowme :-)

Sorry I have always wanted to say that in a open area :spit:

I remember you saying something to KW about him being a uptight #$%^ and that he could kiss your a$$  :whistle:  

Butt it was all cool until KW tired to explain what a golf forum should and should not be   :wink:  

The cart girl thread was nice though, we all need babe pics regardless of what BBS it is  :surprize:

Show me someone that has not flamed a admin before in a open forum, it happens, I have done it many times, and have been banned at just about every site  :o

i thought that was in a closed forum. rob may have been a little harsh, but he has a great point. the friggin rules at bsg are constantly changing. there are certain people that could have posted that and it would have stood. there are some great guys on that board, but it lacks clear direction.

He RobbyPorter...

Blowme  :-)  

Sorry I have always wanted to say that in a open area :spit:  

no threadjacking :o !! you are still pissed because i carded my worst round in two years and you still had to buy lunch :whistle:

All as I can say from all of your posts that BSG is the worst. BSG this is for you  :-)