Best way to put paintfill on a set???

plus1

hey guys does anyone know the best way to do a paintfill? a set of clubs i have here have the paintfill scraped out and i was wanting them filled in, should i just send them back to the manufacturer or can i do it myself??

PBT.jpg

PAINTFILL BOTTLE

This bottle dispenses small amounts of paint through a needle tip into fine engraving.

Order Number PBT Paintfill Bottle $2.25 @ golfworks.com

Good luck!

Joe Kwok

I use model paint and tissue :whistle:

Take a paint a small paint brush and paint over your stampings. Do not worry about being perfect. Then take a tissue and wipe away the excess in one or two quick swipes. If it all does not come clean then let it dry for a few minutes and wipe off with paint thinner. I have done several sets this way.

You cam use model paint or Rustoleum from the can. I use a tooth pick. Basically, dip pick, spread paint all over stamping, wipe with a papertowel. Use a small peice, say 4"x 4", fold into a smaller square and use an edge to wipe with. Apply light perssure and leave more rather than taking too much paint off. Letters should loog pretty good with a few rough edges. Let dry then buff with an old T shirt. T shirt is soft but offers a bit of tooth to clean edges. If stampings are shallow, you might have to wipe very lightly and do two times , allowing first application to dry before second coat is applied. Trying to paint with a tiny brush...good luck. And P towel works better than tissue.

You cam use model paint or Rustoleum from the can. I use a tooth pick. Basically, dip pick, spread paint all over stamping, wipe with a papertowel. Use a small peice, say 4"x 4", fold into a smaller square and use an edge to wipe with. Apply light perssure and leave more rather than taking too much paint off. Letters should loog pretty good with a few rough edges. Let dry then buff with an old T shirt. T shirt is soft but offers a bit of tooth to clean edges. If stampings are shallow, you might have to wipe very lightly and do two times , allowing first application to dry before second coat is applied. Trying to paint with a tiny brush...good luck. And P towel works better than tissue.

The easiest way I found to put in paintfill is to use a paint pen from an arts' and crafts store. You just color in the stamping what ever color you want and let it dry. Once dried get some fingernail polish remover and rub the stamping with a paper towel. The excess will come right off and leave the color inside the stamping. Make sure you don't put too much pressure on the club, or the remover will get into the stamp and take away the paint.