FS: Left Hand Tour Macgregor VIP Satin Don White Hand Grind

houstonlefty

Just found out that the wife and I are having TWINS (4 kids total!!) which will leave very little time to play the game I love so much. It also means I am immediately shifting to more game improvement equipment. Consequently, this is what I am purging:

a. RARE RARE: 2-PW LEFT HAND Don White Satin Hand Ground Macgregor VIP Blades--rifle 6.0 +1/2inch with new cord grips. MINT!! I never shafted the 2 iron. I bought these from Golow 3 months ago. PGA Touring pro's initials "RC" are on the back of the irons. $700.00 shipped to lower 48 states with Paypal. I will ask Golow if he still has pics he can post.

b. LEFT HAND Macgregor 50*, 56*, 60* wedges. MINT--used 1 round!!! $99 shipped for all three to lower 48 states with Paypal.

c. Green White Macgregor Staff Bag with matching towel. MINT and comes with matching rain hood!!! $75.00 shipped to lower 48 states with Paypal.

The only trades I will consider will be for Cally VFT's, Cally 2004's or Taylormade CGB's or NAME IT!!--left hand of course. Thanks!!