E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

If there is one thing you should never do it is to cross an Eagles fan. We have waited so long for this, please just let us enjoy this for as long as you can.

When I first came to know the Eagles it was the Buddy Ryan years... not a lot in the "W" catagory but fun to watch. Then came the dark ages as I call them... Richie K, and R. Rhoads... oh so hard, oh so terrible, but I was there in my green and white. And then the new quite genious in town Mr. Ried and all his promises. And after all those years, the pain, the suffering, the tears, the jeers, the dissappointment., we are here.

It still hasn't set in that we made it this far, and it will only really hit me when I see them run out the tunnel in Jacksonville.

There are no fans in NFL more passionate about their football team than the Philadelphia fans. To try to detract in anyway from a moment of glory so rare in a city so deserving is a crime.

Shame on you Sir. Shame on you.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

If there is one thing you should never do it is to cross an Eagles fan. We have waited so long for this, please just let us enjoy this for as long as you can.  

When I first came to know the Eagles it was the Buddy Ryan years... not a lot in the "W" catagory  but fun to watch. Then came the dark ages as I call them... Richie K, and R. Rhoads... oh so hard, oh so terrible, but I was there in my green and white. And then the new quite genious in town Mr. Ried and all his promises. And after all those years, the pain, the suffering, the tears, the jeers, the dissappointment., we are here.  

It still hasn't set in that we made it this far, and it will only really hit me when I see them run out the tunnel in Jacksonville.  

There are no fans in NFL more passionate about their football team than the Philadelphia fans. To try to detract in anyway from a moment of glory so rare in a city so deserving is a crime.

Shame on you Sir. Shame on you.

You must be joking pete . Eagle's :spit:

Don't care if TO is playing or not they are going DOWN BIG TIME :laugh:

I understand the home town thing in rooting for the Eagles...but I must say I've put my money on the Pats...Give Bellichek 2 weeks to plot and scheme the Eagles will be lucky to score 17 points...but what do I know...I'm a Vikings fan

I understand the home town thing in rooting for the Eagles...but I must say I've put my money on the Pats...Give Bellichek 2 weeks to plot and scheme the Eagles will be lucky to score 17 points...but what do I know...I'm a Vikings fan

lol. best secondary vs tom brady. thats simple. heres how i see it. the patriots r going to "TRY" and wear down the eagles d with dillon. not gonna happen. eagles will be prepared for that. the steelers werent prepared for it. mcnabb is ready to go and i think he may have the superbowl jitters first couple plays but then hell settle down and get into a groove. if he tries to go deep everytime, the pats cbs r gonna be waiting for a interception.

Eagles are going to have their wings clipped big time. McNabb will be shaking like a leaf, T.O. will be catious so not to reinjure his ankle and the Pats Secondary will have a heyday b/c of this.

Bet on the Eagles and this will be happening..... :money:

Wave Goodbye!!!!

Jer

Eagles are going to have their wings clipped big time.  McNabb will be shaking like a leaf, T.O. will be catious so  not to reinjure his ankle and the Pats Secondary will have a heyday b/c of this.  

Bet on the Eagles and this will be happening..... :money:  

Wave Goodbye!!!!

Jer

owens wont get clearence and reid wont let him play.

hey, theres nothing wrong with tsn.ca. they report all sorts of correct information. imo there better thescore and sportsnet. even if owens did play, hes making a dumb move. the risk of reinjuring r high

I'm just messing with you about the canadian source. You are correct, he can really jack it up if he plays. They were saying today the injury is similar to what happened to Grant Hill and anybody that follows hoops knows he was done after the injury.

lol, nice one, u got me going,lol. i just dont think its the right decision for him to play.

You guys are lucky we allowed you to import the greatest game ever from us, The Scottish!

Golf that be!

the sports you lot have invented are s**t!! Grid Iron, Basketball, Baseball.. all rather dull and vehicles for advertisments basically, as entertainment goes... I'd rather pull my toenails out with white hot pliers!

And you Canadians haven't got much to laugh about, chasing a bar of soap around a frozen puddle on ice skates or even better, tree hugging as a sport c'mon, chopping branches off logs isn't sport, that's 'gardening' :wah:

Jboy,

Ever heard of graphite? Oh wait, hickory shafts are still made? hahahahahah Tour issued Hickory, used exclusively by Jboy!!!!!!

:roll: :roll:

Rugby is ok, don't get me wrong...but obviously you've never shot someone with a rubber disk going 90mph!!!

Wanna play goal?????

You guys are lucky we allowed you to import the greatest game ever from us, The Scottish!

Golf  that be!

the sports you lot have invented are s**t!! Grid Iron, Basketball, Baseball.. all rather dull and  vehicles for advertisments basically, as entertainment goes... I'd rather pull my toenails out with white hot pliers!

And you Canadians haven't got much to laugh about, chasing a bar of soap around a frozen puddle on ice skates or even better, tree hugging as a sport c'mon, chopping branches off logs isn't sport,  that's  'gardening'  :wah:

Hey jboy , go eat some HAGGIS and then toss the Kabar around for a wee bit . :spit:

Jboy,

Ever heard of graphite?  Oh wait, hickory shafts are still made? hahahahahah  Tour issued Hickory, used exclusively by Jboy!!!!!!

:roll:  :roll:  

Rugby is ok, don't get me  wrong...but obviously you've never shot someone with a rubber disk going 90mph!!!  

Wanna play goal?????

hey jboy, go get hit a with puck by macinnis going 104mph. or go take an open ice hit from scott stevens, or better yet, get 2 concussions in 6 weeks and tell me hockey isnt tough.

Jboy,

Ever heard of graphite?  Oh wait, hickory shafts are still made? hahahahahah  Tour issued Hickory, used exclusively by Jboy!!!!!!

Rugby is ok, don't get me  wrong...but obviously you've never shot someone with a rubber disk going 90mph!!!  

Wanna play goal?????

hey jboy, go get hit a with puck by macinnis going 104mph. or go take an open ice hit from scott stevens, or better yet, get 2 concussions in 6 weeks and tell me hockey isnt tough.

Now why would ANYONE in his right mind want to do any of those things ON PURPOSE CMike? :D ...tough I'll agree...intelligent... :whistle:

Jboy,

Wanna play goal?????

Now why would ANYONE in his right mind want to do any of those things ON PURPOSE CMike? :D ...tough I'll agree...intelligent... :whistle:

i wouldnt do the first 2. lol, but the 2 concussions unfortuneatly ive had,lol.