Maru @ the Sony Open

TourSpecGolfer

Great pics of a great guy with a great action.  

Any idea on how to acquire a bracelet like Maru?  I think they are called Zeniopele?

Yeah sure I sell them, Maru's version is about 360.00 each. They are extremely expensive the ones he wears.

Looks very interesting, head it can make you focus more on putting.. not to mention it's got some sort of healing abilities~~ :whistle:

What shaft is that in the second and third photo???

Anyone??

Not sure but looks like Nippon Steel. Which one exactly, I don't know, but surely not 850, 950, 1050GH. I think I saw this special one on some other pics but I don't remember the name.

M266V ( Maru 266 Victory ) is the name of the shaft, it is made special by NSpro.

Maru switched to it from the X100 after he had upper back problems and his first round with them he won.

It is basically a reverse weight flow setup where the long Irons are heavier than the short.

Anyone know what ball Maru is playing? On the US Bridgestone site, it didn't list him as playing the B330.

X-01 or X-01s.

Maru is Paradiso/Tourstage same company but totally different equipment.

Anyone know what ball Maru is playing? On the US Bridgestone site, it didn't list him as playing the B330.

X-01 or X-01s.

Right when I open my mouth,,.....lol

010.jpg

They ruined Maru :wah: Why the gay Bridgy hat when Paradiso is so much cooler!

Do you think this could be the start of Maru turning to Bridgestone? Do you think his clubs will ever switch over? MR-23's in the U.S?

I think its a great Idea for Bridgy to do this, they already got a huge chunk of Japan now time to use what they already have and go for the U.S.

Anyone know what ball Maru is playing? On the US Bridgestone site' date=' it didn't list him as playing the B330.[/quote']

X-01 or X-01s.

Right when I open my mouth' date=',.....lol[/b']

010.jpg

Do you think this could be the start of Maru turning to Bridgestone? Do you think his clubs will ever switch over? MR-23's in the U.S?

I think its a great Idea for Bridgy to do this, they already got a huge chunk of Japan now time to use what they already have and go for the U.S.

Yup... I myself am also a great fan of the Tourstage/Paradiso culture. :cool:

Unfortunately, I think that Bridgestone have no choice but to commit wholeheartedly to the decision to use that name in the U.S. This would definitely mean getting their No. 1 player in on the act. I certainly hope that they have researched how this might impact their sales in Japan of Tourstage/Paradiso branded items.