bored @ work, thought id ask everyone!

I don't really have a favorite drink. But I do have traditional Meal...Micky D's Egg McMuffin meal w/ a COKE. It drives Chris CRAZY that there is no exception to my Pre-Golf Meal.

not legal drinking age, i have to wait till next july. then its my 19th. but i prefer coke or water.

Lucky You!! Canada's Drinking Age is 19!! Must be nice..

I don't really have a favorite drink. But I do have traditional Meal...Micky D's Egg McMuffin meal w/ a COKE. It drives Chris CRAZY that there is no exception to my Pre-Golf Meal.
not legal drinking age, i have to wait till next july. then its my 19th. but i prefer coke or water.

Lucky You!! Canada's Drinking Age is 19!! Must be nice..

its very nice,lol. cant wait

A must have on the couse is an Arizona Ice tea, P.O.G Slushie, but can't forget the heiny.. :laugh:

in some european countries isnt there no drinking age? i know down in the dominican republic and in that area there is no drinking age

Um well most if not all EU countries have a drinking age, but the laws are very relaxed due to the attitude of the people. For example in Italy drink is a way of life and the drinking age is 12 or 14- i cant remember which....

in some european countries isnt there no drinking age? i know down in the dominican republic and in that area there is no drinking age

Um well most if not all EU countries have a drinking age, but the laws are very relaxed due to the attitude of the people. For example in Italy drink is a way of life and the drinking age is 12 or 14- i cant remember which....

well thats pretty much the same,lol. a 12 yr old drinking

• 1 month later...

nice, im encouraging alcoholism among youngsters. lol.

kids...stay clean until your legal, i PROMISE youre only wasting your time. and i PROMISE youll have plenty of brain cells and time to waste after you get thru school and get a job.

drink, but be responsible...my only message. :-) :smile2:

Coors Light during round, Grey Goose rocks after. Do you think I have a problem?

no. funny how you didnt say how many of each though :whistle: :D

jokes...

nothing better than a nice cocktail or three after a round of golf, simple pleasure of life