'old' X drive 300 & 325?

pucci

Hello

I was wondering if any1 could tell me about the old 300 and 325 CC models...tried searching but couldnt find anything

Was wondering which is better - are both legal?

thanks

Only the pro spec models are legal.

The 325 is more advanced than the 300. The shape and feel is just more refined. If you like small drivers the 325 is for sure a winner. Also try the new Tourstage X-Drive 340.

I have own/owned both. The 325 is slightly better feeling but the 300 is also very good. The Pro Spec's both conform as Chris said. The old RX-1 315 is still probably my favorite....sold it unfortunately.

thank you for your answers

I just checked the conforming driver list, and only the 350 and 405 were one there....so does this mean the 325 and 300 are conforming, even in the non pro-spec model?

Thanks

:-D only the pro-specs are conforming

thank you for your answers

I am debating to either go for 325 or 350 pro spec, seen some marus too....not sure what one to go for, 350 is square so leaning towards that, but I do prefer smaller head sizes...325 is ideal...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't decide :(

I don't believe that the 350 ProSpec are even square. I think the one you want is the 325.

The Maru is a love it or hate it proposition. In any case only the best, purest driver of the ball feel they can depend on it, I'm said to say.

Of the older Tourstage ProSpecs I prefer the RX-1 Type 315 and the X-Drive 325. The RX-1 feels a little hotter. The 325 is a little better shaped. Can't go wrong with either.