oiamsobuff's bag w/ pics

oiamsobuff

My bag as of 2/9/05

R580XDTP 9.5* NV 75S w/ 3 lead tape strips on toe and one to hold the weight in.

'04 BB 3 wood

4-p MP-32's with X100, d4

52 and 56 mizuno black nickel

putter: Tour studio handstamp white dot, I have no idea what model. Topline is super thick and the back is very rounded unlike the other studios. Tour handstamp NP2 w/ no cavity, which is rare. I'm pretty sure it was made for Aaron Oberholser. Black pearl mist newport SSS. It's too light for me though, still debating whether to keep it or not.

DSC03069.JPG

DSC03055.JPG

DSC02980.JPG

DSC02981.JPG

DSC02982.JPG

DSC03058.JPG

DSC03037.JPG

DSC03033.JPG

jaybit , yea I do use 12 clubs, never noticed. I dumped the 3 iron b/c of the accuracy, the 7 wood and rescue b/c I'd hit a lot of fat shots with them, and I always seem to shoot myself in the foot with the lw so I dumped it.

Canadian_Mike, I like the magnet headcover with all the lead tape I put on the driver. The sock headcover's threads catch on the sides of the tape.

jaybit , yea I do use 12 clubs, never noticed. I dumped the 3 iron b/c  of the accuracy, the 7 wood and rescue b/c I'd hit a lot of fat shots with them, and I always seem to shoot myself in the foot with the lw so I dumped it.  

Canadian_Mike, I like the magnet headcover with all the lead tape I put on the driver. The sock headcover's threads catch on the sides of the tape.

thanks man for the reply,lol. it just seemed odd. unless ur sponsored,lol

Steve,

It's getting ready to send it to the shop. Sole was blank and face has "scotty cameron" and a maroon dot w/ initials on the toe. The shape is unlike other NP2's I've seen. The cavity is real square and the topline doesn't crown much. I'll post an authentication # when I get it.

Buff,

Can you get some face and sole pics of that "no cavity" cammy up please? Thanks buddy,

Steve :smile2:

I'll know the specs and post more pics when it gets back from the studio.

Cool, I'm anxious to see it as well. If it in darker color (i.e:3x Oil Can), it would be awesome. :cool:

BTW, let me know when you're planning to sell.

Preferably way in advance, cuz I think I’ll need to take another mortgage. LOL :whistle:

I can't remember a 3x oilcan SS putter. W/ SS they have to do BPM

Cool, I'm anxious to see it as well. If it in darker color (i.e:3x Oil Can), it would be awesome. :cool:

Preferably way in advance, cuz I think I’ll need to take another mortgage. LOL :whistle:

I can't remember a 3x oilcan SS putter. W/ SS they have to do BPM

From the look of it, plus the red dot, I belief that one is Carbon Steel putter

Wanna bet? we'll know for sure when it gets back from the studio

I'll take the bet if you provide me more pics.... LOL :wink:

Also if you let me touch and feel it, I can tell for sure if it Carbon Steel or Stainless

Anyway, to know quickly if it a carbon steel or not, just stick a magnet on it. If it stick then it's carbon steel, if it not then it's SS, try it.

So what did I win? :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...