oiamsobuff's bag w/ pics

oiamsobuff

Wanna bet? we'll know for sure when it gets back from the studio

I'll take the bet if you provide me more pics.... LOL :wink:

Also if you let me touch and feel it, I can tell for sure if it Carbon Steel or Stainless

Anyway, to know quickly if it a carbon steel or not, just stick a magnet on it. If it stick then it's carbon steel, if it not then it's SS, try it.

So what did I win? :laugh:

It wasn't SSS, It was GSS. Should be back to me shortly from the Cameron studio: http://www.scottycameron.com/authenticatio...strysearch.asp# A002263

• 3 weeks later...

Nice R7 headcover, Where did you get this?

Nice bag, and great pics....  :cool:  

I'm expecting more putters pics from you :scotty:  

-abe-

:cool:

Any pics of the new putters yet?

I'm told the 009 and napa are done, just waiting at the studio. I would have had them but they had an alignment aid question that I couldn't answer b/c I was on vacation. I was hoping for this week but early next week seems more likely. I'll post a new thread when I get them with tons of pics.

handi is 6 but it doesn't mean anything. Last 3 rounds I shot -2 followed by +12, then 2 over with an 8 on the last. Everytime I think it's going down I self implode, spray the ball then can't get up and down. BTW the irons are out of the bag now and I'm playing some old macgregors until I can try the xtours.

• 2 months later...

I liked the X tours, really nice height and spin characteristics. You'll stick alot of you irons real nice and close. The added forgiveness is nice and the feel with the forging is good. Try the Nike SV wedges too if your looking at new wedges. Really good for spin and thats what you want, plus the colour (Satin bronze like finish) is appealing to most eyes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Do you ever notice any yardage gaps with only 12 clubs? Also, have you tried different lofts/bounces/grinds with your wedges? You don't need to have a lob wedge in your set necissarally.

As for the woods, there are many choices out there, perhaps you could look into some other brands or styles.

• 10 months later...