WTB High end 2-pw irons What do you have???

psk114

ya need to be more specific about what you are looking for....there are plaenty of nice sets on bst right now !

Ok, I have the shafts and i'm pretty adept at putting my own sticks together just how I like em'. So I'm looking for a set of 2-pw forged preferebly rare, blades, mb, or a combo set. They dont have to be new, as long as they are in really great shape they can even be a couple seasons old. They dont have to be head only but I dont want to pay for super exotic shafts like TC's or PX's ect. Like I said before I'd love to get a set of Gauge Design 05' MB and I might get a new set if this fails, but I figured it dosent hurt to try! I'm open to anything though so let me know you might be able to unload something.

fwiw I already have satin taylor made combo's and a set of MR 23's. I like em both just want to try out a new set this season.

Ok, I have the shafts and i'm pretty adept at putting my own sticks together just how I like em'.  So I'm looking for a set of 2-pw forged preferebly rare, blades, mb, or a combo set.  They dont have to be new, as long as they are in really great shape they can even be a couple seasons old.  They dont have to be head only but I dont want to pay for super exotic shafts like TC's or PX's ect.  Like I said before I'd love to get a set of Gauge Design 05' MB and I might get a new set if this fails, but I figured it dosent hurt to try!  I'm open to anything though so let me know you might be able to unload something.

fwiw I already have satin taylor made combo's and a set of MR 23's.  I like em both just want to try out a new set this season.

If Gauge 05" MB that you are really thinking, why don't you just get a set from Chris and get it over with.

You'll be satisfied knowing you got what you want.

Other wise you can keep asking here till someone got the right club for you.

Good Luck!

Joe :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

WOW, on looks alone I'm pleased sweatest looking irons ever...... no contest. The guy who owns the local simulator almost creamed himself when i brought them in. I live in PA so it's still cold as a witch's you know what so I havent hit them too much. As expected they feel soft and solid. I'm shocked at the forgiveness, mis**ts straight as an arrow just 10 yds short. I'm not sold on the Tour Concept X1's yet, but the jury's still out. It's still sooooo cold out it's hard to tell about the shafts. I'll get some pictures up as soon as someone tells me how to do it :D You gotta see these with the TC's in them..... awesome.

Patrick

I just got my tour concept shafts.  I'd prefer GD 05 muscle backs, but i'll consider anything you got.  Will pay cash, but I got tons and tons of stuff tour and import that I'd trade too.

Srixon (Japanese issue) I-201 2-PW with Tour Black V-23 stiff graphite shafts in excellent condition.