FS/T: Cleveland Comp Tour 9.5 head only

papachoi

paypal refunded. i was away from a computer for about a day and thus the problem occured. i will be receiving more heads soon, so huntdog, Breal, xgator2bman, jat, plus1, Fpingtella, wmclarenf1, tickyboy, wedgehound, siteseer2, icemakr, nudgegolf, snab4, turbodog, cogi59... i'll see how many i can get by next week. pics will be available real soon, so DON'T send paypal and then ask for pics. "holding" of items by paypalling and asking for additional requests will NOT be tolerated. other than that, be patient, and when the deal looks good, then PAY for it. thanks.

I will take one 8.5* and one 9.5* if it says 460 in the back hosel.

Send me you Phone number when you got the head and verify everything on the phone and pay you right away if everything is as I expected

Same for me please. I'll take 8.5 and 9.5 but MUST have the 460 on the back of the hosel

JC

If there are any hesitations in purchasing these heads from papchoi, please put those to rest. Although they do not have serial numbers, they are indeed tour heads. These heads came from the tour department but were never issued--basically straight out of the oven. I was on the driving range last week with papachoi hitting these clubs and they're hot!! Bump for a not so great golfer but incredible clubmaker and seller.

I'll take a 9.5 head only. Please PM when available.