FS/T: Cleveland Comp Tour 9.5 head only

papachoi

This is a repost thread that i lost from the other day.

According to Papachoi's post the other day, he doesn't have 460 written on the back of the hosel and it has aluminium sleeve inside the hosel.

If that is what you got, I'll pass!!!

I only want the tour issue the one w/ 460 written in the hosel, especially the one w/ T serial number under neath the 460.

I don't mind 350 tip hosel, i can always make a 0.008" aluminium sleeve/shim to fit the 335" tip nice and tight.

THX!

Joe

This is a repost thread that i lost from the other day.

According to Papachoi's post the other day, he doesn't have 460 written on the back of the hosel and it has aluminium sleeve inside the hosel.

If that is what you got, I'll pass!!!  

I only want the tour issue the one w/ 460 written in the hosel, especially the one w/ T serial number under neath the 460.

I don't mind 350 tip hosel, i can always make a 0.008" aluminium sleeve/shim to fit the 335" tip nice and tight.

THX!

Joe

I have to agree with Joey on tis one choi. Without the 460 on hosel, yours sounds like (I'm not saying it is) my existing retail 0.35 head with a shim in it.