its a shame

geeezlueeez

i dont appreciate this at all. I am trying to conduct business in a fair and orderly manner. There is no reason to assume the worst. I made it clear about shipping COD. If u dont like the product u dont have to accept delivery. and you wonder why you were thrown off the BSG site.

Unfortunately, COD doesn't offer a lot of protection either. I know that I mentioned COD in the PM to you the other day. But after I sent it I realized I still would have to pay for the wedge before I actually saw it.

With that said you did offer to let me call you and that certainly would go a little way to proving you are legit. The best suggestion I can come up with is post pics, perhaps with something clearly showing they are in your hands. Same day newspaper where the date shows and a note to say XGatorman asking him if the pics answer his concerns.

I do have to somewhat agree that varying the price based on the loft is a little unusual but certainly your choice to do so.

Also, you need to realize that a whole lot of the things you suggested to me in PM are teh same things that "Max" told people to do. Max burned a lot of guys for some big bucks, several thousand total. Frankly how he isn't in juvenile lock up is beyond me, other then it is difficult to prosecute across state lines when it is $300 here and $500 there.

I backed off because in addition to my concerns with some of your suggestions I just had to go with my gut which was to be safe with my money instead of sorry. I had over $3,000.00 in clubs stolen in a burglary and insurance screwed me as well. I have decided that unless I know the seller well or have great recommendations from others I will have to be cautious on all transactions.

Perhaps we need to find a middleman who will act as a go between. Receive funds from buyer and hold funds until club gets to him and he can inspect. That way if the club is not legit he ships it back to seller at seller's expense and returns the money to the buyer. I think Joey offered to do that.

The only other option I can suggest is you could consider shipping one of the wedges to someone you pick from the potential buyers. Check him out with others here on the board. He then gets to receive the brand new wedge and verify it is legit before he sends payment. Once done you would now have a well known member on here that would be able to vouch for you.

But you really should post a price in your BST listing or a price/best offer. BST is not designed as an auction so perhaps ebay is your best place to make the most on your wedgs.

brad (not max)

is sending me a y cutter...i will vouch. We have been working a deal on a 56 now for a day and a half. He is agreed to send me it to vouch for the authenticity. If they do turn out to be real....you all owe him an apology.

J galls

brad (not max)

is sending me a y cutter...i will vouch. We have been working a deal on a 56 now for a day and a half. He is agreed to send me it to vouch for the authenticity. If they do turn out to be real....you all owe him an apology.

J galls

Good luck with that. :o

good luck anything from Golf Habit is tour bulk leftovers anyways.....that Golf Habit slogan threw me off so have fun guys i am done with this post and i appologize if J Galls gets the real deal holyfield good luck :cool:

brad (not max)

J galls

Sorry, but I have to disagree about owing him an apology just because the wedge turns out to be real. Being cautious with a newbie on the board who unfortunately has a lot of things in common with a known scam artist is just smart buying. He first posted the Y cutters for sale with something like his second or third post to the board. He is a total unknown on here and it truly is a shame, but like it or not Max really hurt any newbie coming to the board offering TM tour issued clubs.

I had a deal in place and Brad was kind enough to understand when I developed an uncomfortable feeling about it. That speaks well of him and I really debated what to do. I had to do what was right for my situation. I would rather be safe and take a hit to my rep on the board then take a chance and get burned.

His pending deal with you will help establish him on the board and hopefully in the end all will be happy. If he is offended by the board members on here being cautious that is unfortunate. If anyone was rude to him and he turns out to be legit then I hope that a public apology is made.

Sorry, but the lawyer in me is too analytical sometimes...

JGalls- if you receive a wedge as promised, which I hope you do, that doesnt solve alot for me. Even Max can go to Ebay, buy a wedge, then resell it so someone here will say he's legit.

If the seller is, sorry, but until there is a way to police IP addresses here, I prefer to presume the worst.

Also, where's Chris stand on this ? Last time Max tried to resign up he saw matching IP's and helped out. Are there moderators here who can do the same ???

Just trying to protect the integrity of the board

I'm not buying. Last time max coame on here to sell I PM'ed him and he gave me the name mark with his ebay feedback and could instantly tell it was Max. Would not be the first time this sorry piece of sh*t has lied about his name. If it is not him so be it and I hope you get the goods but I will never buy again from anyone without a solid reputation. Max did not burn me but made me rethink my buying.

Sorry for my optimism fellas. DIdn't know max. Wasn't around then. But many of you know I buy and sell a lot on here and on other forums. True ho. And I'm honest. If I you I got a stainless y cutter (yellow flag 15 grooves and all!) then you can beleive it! Hope this helps.

I'm not losing anything on this deal, and it could only help right?