its a shame

geeezlueeez

please Pm for Prices,

if it smell fishy then dont bother. COD, i dont know what else to tell you. Its the only way i know to make people here feel secure. Its a shame there are people that screw people out there. Anyway if someone wants them i have tons of them. Thanks

Why would anyone take a chance here? This guy has 0 feedback on ebay. Looks like he's buying and flipping here. WTF?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...mMakeTrack=true

Jgalls,

i was not meaning to come off as hostile to you but a bunch of guys lost in the neighborhood of a few thousand dollars to this punk. All you have to do is go to forum search and type in Max or circlet30 and you should get some background info. He is a thief and as far as I am concerned he should be called out in each and every one of his posts. he does not deserve to sell on this or any other forum after what he did. he will give a sob story about how he is trying to sell to pay people back but don't fall for it. If he works with the golf habit then give us a reference there. If he works with them then he has to have a paypal or ebay account. Don't fall for his bull. Oh and with COD do you get to inspect the goods b/4 you pay? just some observations.

I would just buy the wedge from golfhabit since you know they can be trusted.

JC is right DONOT buy from this guy and if u have connections thru golf habitat why are u bidding on his ebay stuff to bump it???? thats not right either.....makes him look bad to me.....he is trying to buy and flip on here and the prices differ on the lofts b/c it depends how much he gets them for and if he had tons of them he wouldnt be bidding on GolfHabitat's Ebay auctions......i think its max and he has a new name on here as well as a new ebay account with zero feedback prob since Max's ebay account got screwed over with his paypal account and he got and he got a new bank account to get a new paypal account and registered a new ebay name.........I WOULD DEF NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY.......and he can say what he wants

please Pm for Prices,  

if it smell fishy then dont bother. COD, i dont know what else to tell you.  Its the only way i know to make people here feel secure.  Its a shame there are people that screw people out there.  Anyway if someone wants them i have tons of them. Thanks

Why would anyone take a chance here? This guy has 0 feedback on ebay. Looks like he's buying and flipping here. WTF?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...mMakeTrack=true

Hmm, also just opened his Ebay account yesterday(Feb 28th).

I tried to post some ideas to help this supposed Brad make a positive name for himself. Instead he resorts to childish comments like "Thanks for trying to screw me."

Here are the reasons I backed away from my deal with him after agreeing in principle to purchase a wedge at the end of last week when funds would be available:

1) He told me he wanted a check that it was the safest form of payment - no paypal is.

2) Told me to make the check payable to a third party

3) New Jersey address

4) Had to ask who the third party was - answer "my mom" - this makes the transaction most likely with a minor and that means no legal recourse if you are an adult

5) I mentioned COD he didn't respond at first then said ok - but only after I mentioned it a second time

6) Gave me two different phone numbers to reach him, after I told him of my concerns. By this point I was well on my way to walking away.

I was actually beginning to think maybe we needed to cut him some slack, but after the childish comments and the bidding on ebay with a brand new account. Whether Max or not I am very glad I didn't deal with him. His rants about being unfair and such are plain and simple childish.

Good luck Brad, Max, or whoever you are!

its funny how many people are emailing with apologies and offers to buy. Maybe i should have done some things different here, but i have no hard feelings. I just hope people dont assume the worst the next time someone else comes along. Anyway i guess its like paying dues. Have a great golf year