Which one are you and Why?

Which one are you and Why?  

31 members have voted

1. 1.

• X-Wedge 01
    • X-Wedge 02
    • X-Wedge 02 MID
    • X-Wedge 03

I like I like those are the best shaped wedges I still have seen in a while.

I wish Cleveland had those options! I would definitely take the 6* bounce. With that being said, it would have to be 60*, Gunmetal in finish and look indentical to the 900 series :love: . But the options are certainly a long time coming!!!!

God Bless

Jer

I like a more rounded wedge and no.2 looks best to me although the mid-2 might also work if the offset isn't too pronounced. I remember the wedges from my set of X5000s which were square and offset - hated them. Have seen the 1 and 3 which are too square for my liking but would love to see/hit the 2 and mid-2 side by side. Having a more rounded head allows me to set the wedge however I want without it feeling odd. For alignment purposes, I focus on the bottom few grooves rather than the leading edge. There's nothing like having a set of wedges that you love and have full confidence you can hit any shot with.

On the hunt for a new set since my Gold's are pretty beat up. Custom Mizzys seem like the way to go but I also like TS.

The 01...need simple straightforward angles for alignment..as in point and shoot...the little gooseneck thing just gets me guessing if I'm set up right and if I start to think about it I'm doomed. I like the looks a lot :cool:

Both you NumTards forgot to answer the question :-D  :pot:  :roll:  

I think i need to make it a poll...lol

Hey !!!! :-) I like the 02 or the 02-mid i like the rounded profile and to my eye the 02 wedges look way more affective to me, depending on Face Progression issues.

The 01 looks best to me, but I'd prefer an even squarer toe, for two reasons: (1) the toe shape of my irons are very square, so I like the visual consistency, and (2) I play most wedge shots with a square face at address: the square toe helps with alignment.

Jeff

I voted 03 because I had no choice. I read that these X wedges had box grooves, and I ran out and bought the only set I knew were available.

Now though, I prefer the 01, although I've never been too fussy with my wedges as long as they aren't too large, or have too much offset.