Land of the Rising Tee's

DoubleAA

Anybody used, or seen these?

Japanese Tees

japenese-tees.jpg

Look a little odd but they say:

"These Lift Tees will give you 10 Yards extra off the tee - I know they all say that, but there’s science and logic at work here."

http://www.golfpunkmag.com/golf-junk/japanese-tees.asp

Yes! They're locally available and are quite expensive. Nice. They hold the ball up a bit kinda like the brush tees. My friends love em and they last a while. Performance wise, I can't really say I can see any benefits. They sure are pretty, though.

No need to worry about them messing up your clubs. I find painted wooden tees are more problematic. Brush tees are the easiest on your drivers but Can't use them for the irons or fairway woods on the tee and they're hard to tee up on dry, hard teeing grounds.

Used to use those, but the problem is that they go flying all over the place, and therefore are way too easy to lose. Losing tees that cost that much just isn't cool.

Then I changed to these. Takes a lot of abuse to break, and I NEVER lose them.

tee1.jpg

for some reason, im scared of hitting plastic tee's. i'm afraid they'll mess up my clubs

That's what I was skeptical of as well!

I dunno!

Used to use those, but the problem is that they go flying all over the place, and therefore are way too easy to lose. Losing tees that cost that much just isn't cool.

Then I changed to these. Takes a lot of abuse to break, and I NEVER lose them.

tee1.jpg

Those are very cool, like to try those against my Brush Tee's

Do they have different heights?

Everybody is coming out with there own tees these days!

Those are very cool, like to try those against my Brush Tee's

Do they have different heights?

These are 39mm (the part above ground), and the only other I've seen is 29mm (perfect for those deep-faced fairway woods).

Daiya is a LARGE manufacturer of golf accessories, and you can find their stuff almost EVERYWHERE. Go to THEIR WEBSITE for an idea of the stuff they have. I also use a lot of their practice accessories too!

Kudos to Pureblade. I've used the same Aero Spark Tee since I got it from a Japanese friend about 4 months ago.

As far as I know, there are two lengths and in Japan, all white (as pictured) or 3 colored tees (not for me).

They're wonderful, perfectly consistent height and you'll never have to look for it.

Right on Pure. :cool:

may be asking for some help later on to get some super turf or tees sent my way.

I will PM you here soon.

Thanks for the Info!

Those are kinda like the Tourstage wing tees. But TS just uses a little black skirt on the tee. That way if the tee breaks you can put the wing on another tee.

However, I have not found any noticeable difference in distance. Probably not worth the time looking for the tee after you hit.

I have used dozens of strange high end tee's and none of them work noticeably.

I use regular wooden tee's but if I have Tourstage Wing Tee's "long" in my bag, I will use them.

The fancy complicated tee's just throw me off. I have seen results that they do work a little though.