TSG's Rusty Wedge Contest!

Who has the most rusty wedge of them all? I know a bunch of you are thinking your wedge is the most rusty wedge out there but your wrong... Mine is...lol

standard?pictid={5C4726D9-F58E-4B9F-B268-C3F25CB0F82B}&exp=f&moddt=38421.8848262616

standard?pictid={5989A37C-ADE1-47C4-AB30-C9AED2800FD2}&exp=f&moddt=38421.8850354977

standard?pictid={A7EC79EC-7F80-43D2-A112-E14DF0490235}&exp=f&moddt=38421.8849311574

Here is the contest for the month of March.

He with the #1 most rusty wedge wins a brand New Made in Japan OTR scratch prototype 47* Pitching wedge shafted with an S300, Another Scratch Wedge (2 Wedges Total!!), and a Tokyo Golf Fair DVD.

Please keep pics in this thread, please try to post clear pics also.

And the winner will receive a Tokyo Golf Fair DVD and this Beauty:

standard?pictid={C199E0A4-ABEA-4B4E-8A43-935592655A56}&exp=f&moddt=38421.8847154051

standard?pictid={8EAD526B-73FF-4092-8509-B7F219165342}&exp=f&moddt=38421.8851425579

Good luck all pics must be in the last day of March, the winner will be announced April 1st!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a really really rusty wedge but it was an RTG to begin with so I don't think it should be allowed count.

Anything goes!

The wedge in the first pic is RAW :surprize:

that wedge is sooo rusty chris,lol. mine arent even rusty,lol. what to stick it in to make rusty???

This is natural from the weather in Hawaii. This wedge lives outside.

that wedge is sooo rusty chris,lol. mine arent even rusty,lol. what to stick it in to make rusty???

This is natural from the weather in Hawaii. This wedge lives outside.

ahh ic. how much u want for it??lol

haha.. looks like the wedge was recovered from a sunken ship from the 1800's.  so does that rusty wedges make the ball all orange when it strikes it?

maybe the Titanic. or a war ship from the revolutionary war.

lol that is one rusty mofo..what ya been doin with it?

i have to say hands down chris should win!

ps was that s wedge supposed to rust like that? lol if not then scratch sure has come ALLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG way!

:cool:

Scary thought with that wedge. You play nine holes all the while using the wedge a lot, picking up your orange ball cleaning it on a towel but getting rust on your fingers and under your finger nails. You eat a hot dog at the turn. You die by the 14th hole from poisoning. Was it the hot dog or the wedge?

Funny idea for a contest, I can just see a lot of people spraying their oldest wedge with saline every hour in the sun.

Man, I can rust a new raw wedge in about two days here in Puerto Rico, so guys send me your wedges and you are a shoe in....

chris be careful, you might need to give your golf balls tetnis shots before you use that wedge on them

Ouch, that sounds painful. Balls and needles should not be in the same sentence.

lol that is one rusty mofo..what ya been doin with it?

i have to say hands down chris should win!  

ps was that s wedge supposed to rust like that? lol if not then scratch sure has come ALLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG way!

:cool:

Any raw unplated Carbon Steel wedge or iron will rust that much if left outside. Although that is one super rusted wedge! I will give away another free wedge if someone can come up with a wedge that beats Chris's wedge!

Scary thought with that wedge.  You play nine holes all the while using the wedge a lot, picking up your orange ball cleaning it on a towel but getting rust on your fingers and under your finger nails.  You eat a hot dog at the turn.  You die by the 14th hole from poisoning.  Was it the hot dog or the wedge?

Funny idea for a contest, I can just see a lot of people spraying their oldest wedge with saline every hour in the sun.

Sounds like an episode of CSI...