*PIC REQUEST* Scratch Classic Blades.

DUBBED

Well you can kick on this old man but I don´t know how to post pics....

:-D  

Jonas

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/modules.php?name=FAQ

Well you can kick on this old man but I don´t know how to post pics....

:-D  

Jonas

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/modules.php?name=FAQ

There ya go Jonas post a few pics of those unstamped beauties!

:love: I am hopeing that it will be sunny tomorrow and I can get some good pics up. If not Ill take some anyways and we will see what I can come up with.

I got some lousy pics.. my digC died and I took some pics with the WebC- sended them to Ari and haha I did myself a avatar.. :cool:

This blades has now made 51 rounds with me and about 6000 rangeballs since I got them and I think that was in august last year.

Well since changing shafts from ProjX to TC-X1 it just made them fantastic. "Finding the right shaft etc etc..." Thank you Demo Man I listened :cool:

I see all this beautiful irons from Miz, Matsumoto etc.. I want them all but this ones just play so good I can´t change..

Will for sure do another "hotrod" stix with Ari.

Now I just need a Scratch Bag :wink:

JF

cant wait to see the pics guys.

i cant wait to try the set of cbs that are on the way! and if im impressed the x tours will be out!

ps for those who may know ie ari or chris!!

im finding the x tours real nice but if the sole were too wide what would the consequences be? im not used to playin clubs with such a wide sole and they definately perform different!

Great thing about scratch is they make you what you request. I see you requested an extremely pointed square toe on your set. :laugh:

050311%20029.jpg?dc=4675514506560369806

Am I mistaken or was this finish done in the U.S?...could be your pics..

050311%20028.jpg?dc=4675514506557835775

Ari please take some clear pics of the Japan finished version. i think these could be from a cell camera.

Great thing about scratch is they make you what you request. I see you requested an extremely pointed square toe on your set. :laugh:

050311%20029.jpg?dc=4675514506560369806

Am I mistaken or was this finish done in the U.S?...could be your pics..

050311%20028.jpg?dc=4675514506557835775

Ari please take some clear pics of the Japan finished version. i think these could be from a cell camera.

I am trying but the weather is not cooperating at all! No sun only overcast and rainy! :mad:

This set is a little over a year old and has hit tons and tons of balls. It was finished in the USA by our original chromer. The toe was supposed to be square and very sharp like an ax!

My WebC sucks and especially in that poor light!

Well they have some dings... 51 rounds and loads of range time...

Yes, I wanted that shape because it reminds me of my hockeystick, I am a defender with quite a large Easton "Lidstrom" shaped blade.. :laugh:

Tour Issue of course.....

:cool:

Satinfinish have no loss nor flings out.. face has of course some wear but all in all just patina to this babes.. especially the greenblueish colour of the shafts ...

:love:

My WebC sucks and especially in that poor light!

Well they have some dings... 51 rounds and loads of range time...

Yes, I wanted that shape because it reminds me of my hockeystick, I am a defender with quite a large Easton "Lidstrom" shaped blade.. :laugh:  

Tour Issue of course.....

:cool:  

Satinfinish have no loss nor flings out.. face has of course some wear but all in  all  just patina to this babes.. especially the greenblueish colour of the shafts ...  

:love:

looks great the color against the shafts like that. reminds me of the honma blade shape, very cool stuff there ya got.

honestly i think these look sooooooooooooo f**kin good. i love the unstamped brand look with ur initials!

such a tease! ARI is it possible to get these with topline, sole grind etc that you want and all done with the jhapan satin finish?

honestly i think these look sooooooooooooo f**kin good. i love the unstamped brand look with ur initials!

such a tease! ARI is it possible to get these with topline, sole grind etc that you want and all done with the jhapan satin finish?

We can special order just about anything from Japan. Send me an email with exactly what you want and we will get working on it. :love: :cool: