Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
slicktry

Canada

82 posts in this topic

Kelowna BC.....born and raised in Vancouver BC

What course you at cpga ?? Might be making a short trip that way this summer . Maybe we could get a game in , of course you'd probably kick my butt :laugh: But who cares . :smile2:

Or if you are ever gonna be on the Island shoot me a PM first and let me know where you will be .

Mike

The Canadian crew still needs more canucks to join in.

What is this canadian crew you speak of and how do we gain entrance?

just pm cpga.

Mike, I play out of Gallaghers Canyon one of the Golf BC courses....can check it out at www.golfbc.com.

Tickyboy, The Canadian Crew was just an idea I had for a new special name rank that the other canucks on TSG could have as well and be noticeable on TSG.

Mike, I play out of Gallaghers Canyon one of the Golf BC courses....can check it out at golfbc.com.

Tickyboy, The Canadian Crew was just an idea I had for a new special name rank that the other canucks on TSG could have as well and be noticeable on TSG.

Very nice . Thanks for the info .

Hey guys if you ever find yourself coming coming to my part of Vancouver Island here is the link to the course I play out of .

http://www.glaciergreens.com

I consider this a must play if you are in the area .

Mike

thanks. im hoping to go out there. went out east summer of 2003. time to go out west.

Nice course 99 :cool: Will have to find the time to make a trip over and play it sometime .

As long as I could get the guest rate that is :smile1:

that is a very nice course

Mike

No problem give me a week or 2 notice to make sure I am not working

Thanks 99 . I will see what is going on at my work in the next couple of weeks . I do know for sure I will be in Vancouver 19th and 20th of May , just don't know for sure if I would have time to play at this time , even if you are off work .

But will check and see what time I am taking the ferry from Duke Point maybe if you aren't working the 19th we can arrange something .

Mike

Just re- sent it . Has been sitting in my outbox . This is a mystery :confused:

Welcome Hack99 and Sly_sam the two newest members of the Canadian Crew....any other canucks that are wanting the tag drop me a pm

Hey, I'm from this small town called Fort Sask. Most people haven't heard of this place and i don't expect them to. We're a small town of 13 000 people, just outside of Edmonton (just north east, about an hours drive away). Our course is good enough, and challenging enough to provide good entertainment ( premium on accuracy mostly). We have some other good courses near us, which is nice. But, just the same, Fort Saskatchewan Alberta is representn', just in a really small way.

Sly_sam, if you are in Fort Sask then you must know of Goose Hummock. That's probably my favorite course. Great course and great people who play there. I consider a must play, very difficult but still extremely enjoyable.

www.golfthegoose.com

Yeah, i know goose. Not at all far from me, my friend played a tournement there last year.

That friend would be me...I've played frequently at Goose hummock. The course has a great lay out, I like courses that have a dense forestation. Number 7, my god, that hole is a beast...*smirks*...

Another Canadian added to the Canadian Crew...Satyuros

Woo! ^___^...Although, still nothin' there on my name or anything, buuuuut I'm sure it'll be there sooon enough ^_^;

James Lepp won the NCAA Div. 1 championship. Congrats! First Canuck ever to do so!

God Bless

Jer

Damn is he ever good, I was watching some of that yesturday and was amazed at how many putts those guys make. Absolutely incredible.

Sign in to follow this