What u find out drew or have u not talked to him yet?

Hunter

i have not yet talked to him.

drew

ill pm him. and drew its about ur 2 drivers. wanna talk to u about them.

alrighty ill be waiting on your pm

drew

alrighty then. hopefully ur on tonight

So what if Chris is no changing a $1.50 a post in the b/s/t . :o

It is still less than the "other forum" :money: plus it offsets the cost of running this board .

Which I am sure is not free at all .

yea it is. i pm'ed him eysterday and he said hed post a reply in this thread to let everyone know y he did it.

It is still less than the "other forum" :money: plus it offsets the cost of running this board .

yea it is. i pm'ed him eysterday and he said hed post a reply in this thread to let everyone know y he did it.

Yes it is what ???????

Yes it is what ???????

yea it is to its less than the "other forum".

The 1.50 is a fee in the B/S/T that you pay when you wanna sell your stuff :smile1:

Its good to pay sometimes and Its all coming back to you guys with improvements to the site. :smile1: - TSG Profiles - TSG Members - TSG v.2 theme - TSG Gallery etc etc..

its secondary perk could be it fixed our B/S/T that was becoming a mess, a place for people to complain about others and many profit sellers were doing sales on the site with no respect to our sponsors or myself.

The 1.50 is a fee in the B/S/T that you pay when you wanna sell your stuff :smile1:

Its good to pay sometimes and Its all coming back to you guys with improvements to the site. :smile1: - TSG Profiles - TSG Members - TSG v.2 theme - TSG Gallery etc etc..

its secondary perk could be it fixed our B/S/T that was becoming a mess, a place for people to complain about others and many profit sellers were doing sales on the site with no respect to our sponsors or myself.

thats cool. like i said to u b4, w/e helps the site become better. its already great but ur just making it even greater.

i dont mind it, its just i dont have paypal and i can no longer post in the B/S/T

drew

Join the club Drew . Closed my paypal as I found I was spending way too much using it :money:

And thats is not a good thing :laugh: :laugh:

haha, well i have quite a bit of stuff to sell to....... but i guess ill just do it through aim,

drew