Hope this doesn't offend anybody but ,

Just who the f**k do these guys think they are . :mad: I apologize for posting this but it PISSES me off to NO END :mad: :mad:

You join the military you go where they send you and when they want to send you . Don't come running to Canada when it suites your purpose .

There should be no need for a court apperance they should just be driven to the border and handed over to whatever authorities have the jurisdiction .

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2005/03/.../28/974517.html

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnists/T.../28/974116.html

Just who the f**k do these guys think they are . :mad: I apologize for posting this but it PISSES me off to NO END  :mad:  :mad:  

You join the military you go where they send you and when they want to send you . Don't come running to Canada when it suites your purpose .

There should be no need for a court apperance they should just be driven to the border and handed over to whatever authorities have the jurisdiction .

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2005/03/.../28/974517.html

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnists/T.../28/974116.html

i totally agree. u joined the army and knew thats what u do when ur in the army. fight wars or w/e. they should hand him over.

It's total complete B.S.

I think what happened to some degree is a lot of people enlisted to get the money for college never thinking that we would be in a conflict any time soon. Well they gambled and lost. Sorry about your luck but you made a commitment now stick to it and don't run off like a little beeoch because you got called on it.

My words are going to be colorful so I hope I don't offend anyone. I served 4 years in the 82d myself and nothing pisses me off more than pricks like these. What they have basically done is desertion and the one and only punishment during wartime for desertion is death in the military. The one prick says "In my heart I felt it’s wrong,” f**king asshole, he committs to serve his country then he deserts. He should have f**kin thought about possibly being deployed to War before he joined. Afterall it is an all volunteer military and did he not volunteer? These motherf**kers are the same type d**kheads that called Vietnam Vets baby killers. I would be more than happy to execute these pricks myself, and I mean it. Sorry for all the profanity but this is very upsetting. I apologize if I have offended anyone.

My words are going to be colorful so I hope I don't offend anyone.  I served 4 years in the 82d myself and nothing pisses me off more than pricks like these.  What they have basically done is desertion and the one and only punishment during wartime for desertion is death in the military.  The one prick says "In my heart I felt it’s wrong,” f**king asshole, he committs to serve his country then he deserts.  He should have f**kin thought about possibly being deployed to War before he joined.  Afterall it is an all volunteer military and did he not volunteer?  These motherf**kers are the same type d**kheads that called Vietnam Vets baby killers.  I would be more than happy to execute these pricks myself, and I mean it.  Sorry for all the profanity but this is very upsetting.  I apologize if I have offended anyone.

No offence taken here as I still serve in my country's military and have for the last 22+ years . :cool:

My words are going to be colorful so I hope I don't offend anyone.  I served 4 years in the 82d myself and nothing pisses me off more than pricks like these.  What they have basically done is desertion and the one and only punishment during wartime for desertion is death in the military.  The one prick says "In my heart I felt it’s wrong,” f**king asshole, he committs to serve his country then he deserts.  He should have f**kin thought about possibly being deployed to War before he joined.  Afterall it is an all volunteer military and did he not volunteer?  These motherf**kers are the same type d**kheads that called Vietnam Vets baby killers.  I would be more than happy to execute these pricks myself, and I mean it.  Sorry for all the profanity but this is very upsetting.  I apologize if I have offended anyone.

i completely agree. no offence taken. its a volunteered military and he decided to join.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the typical, "Oh s**t! I never thought I would be called out to go to Iraq!" I have been AD in the US Navy for the last 12 years and it just seems so damn funny when you see most reservists sign up for a few years in the reserves to get their money, only to not fully understand that not only is the US Army an occupying force, but the Army Reserves are the first ones to go in any war. You mostly only see these situations when the members in question are reservists. I think most active duty personnel cope with the fact that you can go at any minute and you take it for what its worth. Most reservists I am sure just think that 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks out of the year is all they have to do. Someone should properly advise them before they sign on the dotted line!

I guess I'll never comprehend this kind of moronic thought process. Perhaps it's because there is no thought process involved in this sort of behavior, then again he could have been dropped on his head as a child. Why do these cretins always sound surprised that the military includes the possibility of gunfire with live ammunition being directed at their person? Did this bag of pig excrement never watch the great movie "Pork Chop Hill"? Ok ok I date myself, let's try say....oh ...the first 15 minutes of "Saving Private Ryan"? Did that resemble in any way shape or form a Girl Scout Camp? Guys like this give d**kheads, pricks, assbags, f**kheads, and douche bags a bad name. If I could humbly request his presence in my company for a week I'm thinking we strip him down, cover him in honey and leave him atop an ant hill. After a couple of days I'll come up with a really good punishment.

I guess I'll never comprehend this kind of moronic thought process. Perhaps it's because there is no thought process involved in this sort of behavior, then again he could have been dropped on his head as a child. Why do these cretins always sound surprised that the military includes the possibility of gunfire with live ammunition being directed at their person? Did this bag of pig excrement never watch the great movie "Pork Chop Hill"? Ok ok I date myself, let's try say....oh ...the first 15 minutes of "Saving Private Ryan"? Did that resemble in any way shape or form a Girl Scout Camp? Guys like this give d**kheads, pricks, assbags, f**kheads, and douche bags a bad name. If I could humbly request his presence in my company for a week I'm thinking we strip him down, cover him in honey and leave him atop an ant hill. After a couple of days I'll come up with a really good punishment.

The number 1 response so far . :smile2: I could not have said it any better myself Mr Shoe .

Thanks for your input on this . :cool:

The number 1 response so far . :smile2: I could not have said it any better myself Mr Shoe .

Thanks for your input on this . :cool:

You're welcome....I have too much respect for members of any military to react any differently. :smile1:

This reminds me of those high schools fights were you'd ask a friend, "Got my back?" and when the fight goes down you can see him on the sidelines while you're getting some dental work. :mad:

Except these dodgers are letting the entire American and Iraqi population down.

This reminds me of those high schools fights were you'd ask a friend, "Got my back?" and when the fight goes down you can see him on the sidelines while you're getting some dental work. :mad:

Except these dodgers are letting the entire American and Iraqi population down.

Hey Dubbed . These guys are not dodgers since there is no draft in the State's . It is a all volunteer military just like our's .

What they are doing is Deserting (sp) the units they are assigned to .

Which in WW II meant they could be shot for being cowards .

:whistle: