ernie els

thsgolfer61

757 w/  tourspec graphics

jlww3

gonna say that./ i saw one swing in the playoff i believe where u could get a good look at it and if u know fuji shafts u could tell it had the tourspec graphics.

Els plays a 757 speeder(Alternates between Reg.757 and Tour spec)

Goosen Plays Mitsubishi Rayon XMKL-2 or an TP 85 MTX.Thats the Facts!!!

whats the mtx??i could swere that retief had a 757 on the playoff holes on 18 at the Tavistock cup.

drew

it was a rayon with the tp graphics, the same graphics that the speeder has, TM gives several shafts TP graphics, the red and silver....i think....someone correct me if im wrong

what's the difference between the regular and tourspec graphics? if by regular you mean the titleist speeder, they've updated the titleist speeder to have the same graphics as a full tourspec fuji (at least from what i can tell in the 905 brochure)...

the graphics we're talking about are the repeating 'fujikura' graphics near the top 8" of the shaft near the grip, right?

what's the difference between the regular and tourspec graphics?  if by regular you mean the titleist speeder, they've updated the titleist speeder to have the same graphics as a full tourspec fuji (at least from what i can tell in the 905 brochure)...

the graphics we're talking about are the repeating 'fujikura' graphics near the top 8" of the shaft near the grip, right?

im almost positive there isnt a tour pro who has a "titleist" speeder. i could be wrong, but im certain thats just a retail shaft.

if you check out the catalog here, you can see both shafts

what's the difference between the regular and tourspec graphics?  if by regular you mean the titleist speeder, they've updated the titleist speeder to have the same graphics as a full tourspec fuji (at least from what i can tell in the 905 brochure)...

im almost positive there isnt a tour pro who has a "titleist" speeder. i could be wrong, but im certain thats just a retail shaft.

sorry could you post again.. was i supposed to see a catalog in your post?

its above, on the main menu...the catalog for TSG

ok so it was a rayon with graphics???

drew

yeah...im pretty sure...if anyone knows otherwise please say...

but i know for sure that TM puts graphics on a few shafts, not just the speeder...rayon, six, diamana, NV are the few ive seen, and im sure theres more

its above, on the main menu...the catalog for TSG

found it, thanks... agree w/you - doubt that ernie would use a stock fuji off the shelf, but it's just tough to say for sure if he's using the tourspec just based on visuals b/c the new titleist speeder has the same graphic... point being both speeders look the same from far unless you specifically see the '757'.

real question is does anyone know how much the upcharge is to have titleist install a real 757 speeder shaft?