The Gauge Balde

jdtoyou

Is anyone playing this putter? I was going to get a Yes Callie for the nice C grooves and 355g weight. Not the finest putter made, but it works very well. Then I saw this thing!! Beautiful! If the Balde works as good as the Yes putters, I'm sold.

Really, I'm already sold, just trying to justify a purchase :money: Would like any comments/reviews though.

Is anyone playing this putter? I was going to get a Yes Callie for the nice C grooves and 355g weight. Not the finest putter made, but it works very well. Then I saw this thing!! Beautiful! If the Balde works as good as the Yes putters, I'm sold.

Really, I'm already sold, just trying to justify a purchase :money: Would like any comments/reviews though.

If you wait a week im sure you will have a bunch of reviews. The Balde just came out. I can already guess what the reviews will say.

Is anyone playing this putter? If the Balde works as good as the Yes putters, I'm sold.

Dude,

You need to get this putter!!! Tried pitbull808's Balde, and it is the best putter I've ever felt by far. :surprize: If I hadn't ordered a custom putter a few weeks ago...the Balde would definitely be in my bag by now!!!

Is anyone playing this putter? If the Balde works as good as the Yes putters, I'm sold.

Dude,

You need to get this putter!!! Tried pitbull808's Balde, and it is the best putter I've ever felt by far. :surprize: If I hadn't ordered a custom putter a few weeks ago...the Balde would definitely be in my bag by now!!!

I like that comment! :wink:

Dude,

Got one coming as of a couple days ago :laugh:

Received mine (34") on Monday. Used it in a friendly match and a pro-am the following day. The feel of the face is different to my SC Studio design 1.5 and my Yes Callie, But it is soft yet positive and as others have stated rolls the ball beautifully. On good but medium paced greens I found I had several one put greens, slotted a number of 7-10 footers and found the feel excellent. Personally I found the supplied grip too thick for me, but I've shortened the putter to 33" and put on the new Winn Gold pistol grip. On my indoor putting mat I have now been able to slot 50 out of 50 puts. So I am looking forward to using it on course tommow.

Dude,

Got one coming as of a couple days ago :laugh:

You're gonna :love: it!!! It will be :money: well spent....enjoy :smile2:

This is a nice putter. Looks almost EXACTLY like a Newport in the structure. Color is different and it's forged too. The Tour Newport that I have is more toe weighted and the milling on the face isn't as aggressive as on the Gauge. The Gauge has a great feel and is perfectly balanced / head & toe. Gets the ball rolling forward better than the Newport and there is less skipping. It's in the bag.