This is the new 05 Gauge Japan Mega!

Looks nice. I always liked the gauge mallets. The insert reminds me of the ones used on the red-x. The gss insert.

I was thinking Red X too....but this one looks a whole lot better and if the grooves and milling work like the one on the Balde, that's going to be a spectacular putter.

Looks nice. I always liked the gauge mallets. The insert reminds me of the ones used on the red-x. The gss insert.

I was thinking Red X too....but this one looks a whole lot better and if the grooves and milling work like the one on the Balde, that's going to be a spectacular putter.

Bull,

Just Imagine all of the putters have the same feel as the Balde. Same face marks same steel, same soft sensation. Everything from the Forged CNC series is consistant.

Bull,

Just Imagine all of the putters have the same feel as the Balde. Same face marks same steel, same soft sensation. Everything from the Forged CNC series is consistant.

Chris...STOP...you're killing me! :wink: I swear since I got the Balde...I'm convinced! Gauge JAPAN makes one heck of a putter. But I don't want them to be like my Porsche ..aka...black hole in the wallet sucking out all my money! :smile2:

Bull,

Chris...STOP...you're killing me! :wink: I swear since I got the Balde...I'm convinced! Gauge JAPAN makes one heck of a putter. But I don't want them to be like my Porsche ..aka...black hole in the wallet sucking out all my money! :smile2:

C'mon, you're a putter ho' and you know it. :whistle: You're already on the "dark side"...go ahead spend the :money: and get another :gauge: . You know ur a sicko :roll:

This is almost exactly like the White Hot #5.

The #5 in Japan is still the most popular putter on the JLPGA and JPGA tours.

MEGA_05.jpg

They feel sooo good :love: