Which has a higher ball flight? MP-27's or 32's

jlww3

I have hit a few mp-32 and really like the feel but hit them all too high. I think this was because they were all shafted with s300 which are a little to weak for me. I want to get a combo set of 27's and 32's, especially now that I've seen Chris's, but I'm affraid the 32's will go higher than the 27's now that I've seen how high I ca get. This is more than likely me being paraniod but any insight is much appreciated.

jlww3

I have hit a few mp-32 and really like the feel but hit them all too high. I think this was because they were all shafted with s300 which are a little to weak for me. I want to get a combo set of 27's and 32's, especially now that I've seen Chris's, but I'm affraid the 32's will go higher than the 27's now that I've seen how high I ca get. This is more than likely me being paraniod but any insight is much appreciated.

jlww3

You can order them with strong lofts or a particular shaft that will keep the ball down. If S300 is to weak the next step up could be an NS Pro X-flex, X100 or PX6.0.

Call James at Mizuno 800-966-1211 ex. 7889.

Basically I would think you need to know loft angles of each set ...all other things being equal. I have been told that mixing Mizuno sets is not always a good idea UNLESS you have custom bending to keep loft angles consistent throughout.

Good Luck.