Other than the great game of Golf, what other sports do you like to watch?

Is it: Soccer, Cricket, UFC, K-1, Boxing, Aussie Rules Football, nose pickin, etc....what does it for ya?

I am absolutely hooked on women's professional sand volleyball...I really really really like to watch :confused:

I also like NFL...Arena football...actually I will watch anything if there is nothing else to do..but I have trouble sitting still for very long as I have uncontrollable urges to find do stuff that gets me into trouble...like cutting open a wall to see whats behind it.. :surprize:

I am absolutely hooked on women's professional sand volleyball...I really really really like to watch  :confused:  

I also like NFL...Arena football...actually I will watch anything if there is nothing else to do..but I have trouble sitting still for very long as I have uncontrollable urges to find do stuff that gets me into trouble...like cutting open a wall to see whats behind it.. :surprize:

yea thats not good. u dont want to get in trouble.lol

Hockey :sad: Football ( NFL , CFL ) . Auto racing ( F1 , Champ Car , Sports Car and Nascar) , just not irLemmings in other word's anything that has to do with the IRL and Tony George :mad:

IMHO he his the Biggest AHole going :yuk:

I like to watch Ultimate Fighting when it's on, but other than golf I love to watch Bowling, (10 pin) Tennis, and Soccer. (or, as the european's call it, "Foot-ball"). I'd watch badminton if it was ever on television, since I play it a lot for a hobbie, but unfortanetely it's not...

Baseball, I love to watch. Hate the Yankees, and I mean HATE em' :finger: My favorite team is the Seattle Mariners who are curently 7 games out of 1st place in the AL east. My favorite player is Ken Griffey Jr. Knock on wood he doesn't get hurt again.

Hockey is also a great game to watch. Don't play it, i'd like to, but i love to watch a fast paced game, and fights on the side is also great :surprize:

That about does it. I don't like to watch basketball (I'll do a NCAA bracket every year, last year I actually won my office's pot, $654 and bough my TA7s with it). And football is just annoying. When you can weigh over 350 lbs and play a sport, you know it's not a sport.

Baseball, I love to watch. Hate the Yankees, and I mean HATE em'

I am with ya.

F the Yankees, & Giants.

A-Rod is the biggest pu$$y ever. Greatest in the game today, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Barry come back,,,,come baaaaaack! If not, long live Hank Aaron.

Still dissapointed that RJ (Big Unit) went to the "Dark Side" for the other big unit "The Greenback"

Go Dodgers!

dodgers_icon2.gif

Baseball, I love to watch. Hate the Yankees, and I mean HATE em' :finger: My favorite team is the Seattle Mariners who are curently 7 games out of 1st place in the AL east. My favorite player is Ken Griffey Jr. Knock on wood he doesn't get hurt again.

Hockey is also a great game to watch. Don't play it, i'd like to, but i love to watch a fast paced game, and fights on the side is also great :surprize:

That about does it. I don't like to watch basketball (I'll do a NCAA bracket every year, last year I actually won my office's pot, $654 and bough my TA7s with it). And football is just annoying. When you can weigh over 350 lbs and play a sport, you know it's not a sport.

Seattle moved to the AL east?....

Go White Sox...

Seattle moved to the AL east?....

Go White Sox...

My bad. Sorry. AL west is what I meant. Now I feel like a fool :whistle:

White Sox are doing crazy this year. Watch out for the Twins though.

Anything with a motor and wheels, that turns RIGHT and left, like WorldRally, MOtoGP, WorldSBK, Formula1, etc. I also watch bicycle racing (road bikes), tennis, and various other non-mainstream sports.