Como Come Putter Cover....Shigeki "style"

pitbull808

I had seen a picture of Shigeki's bag and fell in love with hit mallet putter cover. Although I don't use a mallet, I loved the print and made it my mission to find one for my needs. After hours of searching the internet, I found the maker of the cover. Luckily for me, a friend was going to Japan and offered to get me one on his trip. After stops in four shops, he finally found one for me.

Here's a link to the website,

http://www.comocome.com/

And here's a few pics of my new putter cover.

DSCN1407.jpg

DSCN1408.jpg

Kawa~i !!

I love these head covers! :cool:

Hah, I love it.  Any chance of us ordering any through you, TourSpecGirl?   :cool:

I sure do wish you could. I'd buy one for myself!!

I'll try and get Chris on it right away!! :smile2:

Being from Canada, I'm a huge fan of Mike Weir. I bought a headcover that is quite similar to his (other than the fact that his has his name on it). The main difference between his and mine is that mine has a zipper running down the back instead of velcro. I found it when i was in Jasper (a tiny town situated in the Rocky Mountains, in western Canada) for my vaction last summer. It was in a small golf shop and they only had a handful of them. It's quite good quality and cost me a good deal of money ($45). Since then, i've not come across any headcover like it. Nor have i golfed with anyone who has it. this had led me to the conclusion that this headcover is a raity (haven't found it on the internet either). Like you though, i love headcovers that are interesting and stylish. It really spuces up your bag. http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/d...creenheight=768

I had seen a picture of Shigeki's bag and fell in love with hit mallet putter cover.  Although I don't use a mallet, I loved the print and made it my mission to find one for my needs.  After hours of searching the internet, I found the maker of the cover.  Luckily for me, a friend was going to Japan and offered to get me one on his trip.  After stops in four shops, he finally found one for me.

I think Chad should've bought you more covers since you're such a putter ho' :roll:

sly_sam, we have those covers in our proshop.  I'm also pretty sure if you checked at golftown they'd have them there as well.

That style is pretty much available at a lot of golf shops and pro shops. The Sony Open uses that style. Nevada Bob's has them in solid black for $10.00. The price goes up with the embroidery. I think I picked up the Sony Open one for $25. I'll attach a pic of it later.

Being from Canada, I'm a huge fan of Mike Weir. I bought a headcover that is quite similar to his (other than the fact that his has his name on it). The main difference between his and mine is that mine has a zipper running down the back instead of velcro. I found it when i was in Jasper (a tiny town situated in the Rocky Mountains, in western Canada) for my vaction last summer. It was in a small golf shop and they only had a handful of them. It's quite good quality and cost me a good deal of money ($45). Since then, i've not come across any headcover like it. Nor have i golfed with anyone who has it. this had led me to the conclusion that this headcover is a raity (haven't found it on the internet either). Like you though, i love headcovers that are interesting and stylish. It really spuces up your bag. http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/d...creenheight=768

i actually found 1 that is black with red maple leafs and has the velcro i believe for 19.99cdn at the local nation sports.

I think that, having a zipper on the back of it, rasies the price. I'm not sure, but all i know is that i'm the only person i've seen who has a Canadian Zip Headcover thats white with red maple leaves on it. Didn't see one at either of my Golf Town stores ( two in edmonton). I'll keep looking though, the same way i've been looking for those mysterious J. Lindeberg wrist bands (the ones like Jesper Parnevik wears), everytime i'm there they tell me that they're all out. Thanks though for all of your comments on my headcover, its also nice to see that other people have seen it before.

• 2 weeks later...
I think that, having a zipper on the back of it, rasies the price. I'm not sure, but all i know is that i'm the only person i've seen who has a Canadian Zip Headcover thats white with red maple leaves on it. Didn't see one at either of my Golf Town stores ( two in edmonton). I'll keep looking though, the same way i've been looking for those mysterious J. Lindeberg wrist bands (the ones like Jesper Parnevik wears), everytime i'm there they tell me that they're all out. Thanks though for all of your comments on my headcover, its also nice to see that other people have seen it before.

that cover is super cool...now im on a hunt to find one for myself !!!! does anybody know where i can pick up one of those zippered ones ?????

• 3 weeks later...
anyone have access to these putter covers? chris? anyone? ballpark $? feel like i'm asking an empty room here :smile1:

If you can find someone going to Japan, the ComoCome's are $45.00 each. They are a little hard to find even in Japan. My friend had to got to three shops that carried them before he found the one I wanted. They sell our pretty quickly especially the one I have. Eveyone wants the print that Shigeki has.