Taylormade Japans Info on the New TM releases coming soon!

Thanks for the link, I know I wouldn't have found it. Pity my Japanese isn't what is used to be.

Oh my god.... those rescue dual TPs look awesome, I am definitley going to get one of those once there here in Aus, or before, if I can get my hands on one. The R7 FW looks like a good replacement for my V-Steel aswell. Its good to see that all the TLC cartriges are interchangeable, means I will have a heap with my R7 TP aswell but gives you heaps of options if you are the sort of player who likes to tinker.

Hey Chris,

Will you have the r5 tp drivers available on the catalog with different shaft options? :laugh:

Are the Japan issue TPs usga conforming?

Thanks

Its pretty much the end of Non Conforming Drivers. Within the next 12 months they will be phased out and Japan will return to the normal C.O.R rating.

The R5TP from Japan is USGA conforming. Looks like TM has set something up with Mitsubishi because they are only offering Diamana 63 & 73 in most of their woods. In the Rescue TP they do have a Diamana-H option for Hybrids.

Chris what's your pricing on the r5 tp?

Probably more than it costs in the U.S. I would suggest buying it state side unless there is a particular shaft option that is too good to resist. Which I don't think there is.

My Suggestion to everyone is to buy the U.S Spec R5TP and insert an Axiv shaft spined and flo'd a Lil weaker to flex than you normally play also play the shaft at 45.50" Distance gains will be very noticeable. I am using this combo but in an R7-XR and its long and dumb easy to hit.

Chris can ya get those super trick axiv shafts ??????