What do you guys think about Deep Throat coming forward? I think he did it to defend himself against the critics, while he was still alive. His identity would've been revealed at his , but he couldn't defend himself then.

I would rather find out who the CIA hired to assassinate Kennedy, but I do not think that is not going to happen in my lifetime soooooo.......

Who is Deepthroat?

It is hard to say how much truth is enough without creating more chaos?

How much is too much?

What would the cause have been if nobody witnessed the event?

Hard to say!

I would rather find out who the CIA hired to assassinate Kennedy, but I do not think that is not going to happen in my lifetime soooooo.......

its pretty certain that its Lee Harvey Oswald. they did a documentary on the discovery channel where they almost exactly mimicked the "magic bullet"

its pretty certain that its Lee Harvey Oswald. they did a documentary on the discovery channel where they almost exactly mimicked the "magic bullet"

We will never know the REAL truth.

Lee Harvey ~ CIA ????????

Back on Topic, just picked this from MSN

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8064563/?GT1=6657

I would rather find out who the CIA hired to assassinate Kennedy' date=' but I do not think that is not going to happen in my lifetime soooooo.......

[/quote']

We will never know the REAL truth.

Lee Harvey ~ CIA ????????

Another one

Area 51? According to the govt' it doesn't exsist, but it is clearly there.

What do you guys think about Deep Throat coming forward? I think he did it to defend himself against the critics, while he was still alive. His identity would've been revealed at his      , but he couldn't defend himself then.

What's wrong with doing it to cash in? Seems pretty much like a financial decision to me and I'm ok with that.

Why was this man forced into hiding???

Why,,,because he had the nuts to tell the truth about absolute corruption and misuse of power. 1370.gif

I thought being truthful was the point.

Is what I am telling my kid's wrong? fam06.gif

Kids, Always be honest and tell the truth, no matter the consequence even if it means you can never show your face again.....ohh, and get your name changed, Richard sounds nice!

299.gif

or

Tell the truth to a point, when you pass that point, lie your ass off, people will love you for it, or better yet, run for president!

teu26.gif

My 2 Cent$

There used to be a web site called www.TerraServer.com that had actual arial photo's of Area 51. They have since dissappeared.

What is your guy's take on the phenomena of E.T.'S?

abduct.gif

What is your guy's take on the phenomena of E.T.'S?

abduct.gif

i dont think theres ailens in the form that we all think (i.e. independence day, alien, x files)

but i believe theres other planets of hunams just like us, billions of miles away from all the milky way and solar system we know...

but i believe theres other planets of hunams just like us, billions of miles away from all the milky way and solar system we know...

Do we believe that we are the only existance of our kind? No Way

I think it is infinitly impossible yet, unproven!

Contact will never be made unless we can decipher what their form of language is and vice versa.

Is there a galaxy like ours that was derived from the same celestial make-up. I will almost guarantee!

Do we believe that we are the only existance of our kind? No Way

I think it is infinitly impossible yet, unproven!

Contact will never be made unless we can decipher what their form of language is and vice versa.

Is there a galaxy like ours that was derived from the same celestial make-up. I will almost guarantee!

Well, if everyone on earth yells really loud at the same time, then we can communicate with other galaxies

You won't catch me yelling at the sky of course unless it is raining and I am supposed to be golfing!

Mudda nature yoooouuuuuuuu biiiiiiiittttttcccccccchhhhhhhhh!!

i watched the discovery channel about who they think killed JFK. pretty interesting. i think they said it was a plot against him through the army, i think they said some army officer did it and they made it look like someone else did it.

neways, the area 51 thing. its real. we know it is. its the government, theyll never tell the truth. nobody ever does. do u believe 100% of the stuff the government tells u when they run for election into office.

i believe there is life on mars. theyve shown aerial photos of water that was on their that would mean there was life there or still is there. we will never know. the advancement of the space program is helping and eventually we will find lifeforms somewhere else.

In a lot of ways we are still trying to find intelligent life on the rock we inhabit now.

Cannot look to or vastly unimproved government. The mastermind is always on vaction and a few buffalo chips shy of a full turd brain.

bek019.gif

I smell reality show! :tired:

In a lot of ways we are still trying to find intelligent life on the rock we inhabit now.

Cannot look to or vastly unimproved government. The mastermind is always on vaction and a few buffalo chips shy of a full turd brain.

bek019.gif

screw an election...

washington idol. im diggin' it...

winner gets to be president, and has to complete tasks created by ted kennedy, keith richards, carmen electra, and jim nantz. each week one poor bastard gets voted off but has the choice to fight a member of congress in a cage match as a second option.

deion sanders will host it.

bek019.gif

screw an election...

washington idol. im diggin' it...

winner gets to be president, and has to complete tasks created by ted kennedy, keith richards, carmen electra, and jim nantz. each week one poor bastard gets voted off but has the choice to fight a member of congress in a cage match as a second option.

deion sanders will host it.

now thats something i would watch,lol.