What kind of car do TSGers drive?

I have a Cadillac Escalade white diamond paint with 24" Monderas Beige leather interior Flow-master exhaust. I will get A pic when its washed tomorrow.

:cool: :smile2:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone pick up an A3 yet, or test driven, or have an opinion. Everything looks great to me, just waiting for the 3.2 quattro dsg to come out. although impatience is pulling me towards the 2.0T. Just need them to put the 2.0quattro on the line and i'll pick it up in a sec.

• 3 months later...
Post pics here of your "old school classic," your "pimped out ride," your "ginormous truck" or your "fantastic mommy-mobile." Or if you're under the legal driving age or do not yet own a car, then post a picture of your huffy or prefferable mode of transportation :smile2:

Here it is, three weeks old.

I am looking into getting the Odessey for my wife, I love this van, it is extremely roomy and has the whole package as far as gear and accessories. Best van on the market in my book.

Looking at the Touring model.

Test drove it and wanted it immediatly.

NICE RIDE!!

Edited by DoubleAA

Ok, now I know why I can't keep up to all you guys with clubs. Driving a 2004 Jetta TDI Wagon. Sold my 2002 Audi 2.8 Quattro. Got tired of going 300 klms on $50 worth of Premium, when I could go 1000 klms on $40 worth of diesel.

Love the Cudas (my dream car from the 70's). Must admit that I find it interesting that alot of the muscle car movement in the 70s died due to Gas shortages and fears. Now we have the same concerns but the big 3 just keep pumping out bigger faster, more gas guzzling vehicles....go figure.

But I have to admit that Toyota on order loofed real nice.

Gas prices "fuel" a lot of major decisions that all legal operators of motor vehicles make.

Changes what consumers plan to purchase.

Dictates what people keep as a hobby, start as a hobby, or if they stop all together.

Major impact is seen with automakers and what they decide to mass produce.

Alternate fuel and energy efficiancy is trend-forward right now but I hate to say it is "too little too late".

The world moves in unison with the oil industry, if they are booming so does the economy, if they are in decline, so are we. Pitiful but true.

Show me another "Tucker" or an electrical engineer who is not afraid to build a electric motor that is equivalent to 300+hp with an effective powerplant that is redundant.

Where are they? The people of this world have created so much to assist the issue, why can we can we not create something to rid us of Fossil Fuel dependency. I know it is a lot to ask of major corps but what does it take for them to get a driving idea to make change. We deserve it!

I know I own a 430 HP Vehicle and I am barking at myself for buying it but as with most, you buy what you want regardless. Being that it is a very powerful car, I get excellent gas mileage.

It is really helpful when 4 of the 8 pistons shut down to conserver fuel. Plus I do plan on buying new Odessey for major travel usage. No matter, i should have chosen more wisely to help the cause.

....oh, no pun intended!!

Edited by DoubleAA

Trying to save up for the new Cayman S in red, hopefully by late 07 it will be in the garage.

Here is what im driving now...

MyCar.jpg

MyCar2.jpg

Trying to save up for the new Cayman S in red, hopefully by late 07 it will be in the garage.

Here is what im driving now...

MyCar.jpg

MyCar2.jpg

Finally a Volvo that looks REALLY nice. Great taste there Chris, in cars and accessorizing.

Now throw a set of NC-1's, Tourstage Xdrive 435, in the trunk and ship it over seas and I will trade you straight up for my Jetta :tsg_smiley_yes:

dont have a pic of it because its back home, i should take one, good idea zoj!

i drive a 2004 mazda rx-8

6 speed manual

sport pack w/wheels

Here is my new one, just acquired four weeks ago.

post-2265-1135251680_thumb.jpg

Edited by rgk5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw a prototype for the Dodge Challenger and thinking of a Sunday car now that the kids are getting older, hopefully they bring out a convertable.

The 510 horsepower 6.4 liter 392 Hemi w/ 500 lbs of torque will be the heart of the beast, and a six-speed manual transmission. So geared, with its 4,100 pound weight, it can do 0-60 in 4.0 seconds (with 20 inch wheels on front and 21 inch wheels on back), and runs the quarter mile in 11.5 seconds flat; top speed is 174 mph (limited by wind resistance), while gas mileage is estimated at 16 city, 22 highway, very good compared with the original Challenger. Brakes are more effective than the original - stopping from 60 mph can be done in 133 feet.

front-quarter.jpg

rear-quarter.jpg

I think this would look very nice next to my 300C SRT-8.

Edited by DoubleAA

this is my baby, 1992 ST185 CS , rally homogulation (spelling?) - so only 5000 worldwide (known as RC in Japan), only 440 officially in the UK, and only 40 in that colour in the country ( and some say thats the worldwide figure!) - so pretty rare :)

When I start earning more money going to mod it to a point - improve the handling (suspension, brakes, bushes), new wheels!, hyrbid turbo, downpipe, intake, exhaust and full respay (same colour!).

Would love lots of torque! - but for now I am as happy as can be. Its completely stock at the mo (came with that bonnet !)

good job tourspecgolfer :)

post-1952-1137608095_thumb.jpg

Edited by pucci

1. 2004 Chevy Silverado

2. 1993 Ford Mustang Limited Edition Canary Yellow Convertable

3. 1991 GMC Syclone

Here's mine...

Since I work for a major Agricultural Equipment manufacturer logo_green.gif and haul a 24 ft. gooseneck trailer around a lot, I kind of need this bad boy...

Duramax 6.6

Allison Tranny

Turbocharged (w/ a chip...)

400 H.P.

780 lb/ft of torque

8_8624.gif

Edited by TNSooner

• 1 month later...