Closer look at my Tourstage Z-101's and my Mizuno MP wedges

CRW_2154.jpg

The Woods family

CRW_2155.jpg

CRW_2156.jpg

The bag

CRW_2157.jpg

CRW_2158.jpg

Nice tag (friend played it and bought it for me as a gift)

CRW_2158.jpg

Nice headcovers, wish the neck was longer though.

CRW_2159.jpg

Putter

CRW_2167.jpg

Momma always said, "no glove, no love...wrap it up"

CRW_2168.jpg

My caddy tending the bag

CRW_2169.jpg

How do those TourStage irons play and what shafts do you have in them? Also, how do you like your Sonartech wood there. The Hybrid isn't bad, but i don't like the lower trajectory. I know that the Speeder shafts generally tend to have a stiffer flex than almost any other shaft on the market.

How do those TourStage irons play and what shafts do you have in them? Also, how do you like your Sonartech wood there. The Hybrid isn't bad, but i don't like the lower trajectory. I know that the Speeder shafts generally tend to have a stiffer flex than almost any other shaft on the market.

The irons are sweet. Very thin top line, soft forging and the tungsten weights on the long irons really help get the ball up. Mine came stock with S-300.

The SS-07 is the most secure club in my bag. I have not been tempted to even *look* at another 3W since I got this. This club is so long, I actually have little reason to even hit driver anymore. I use it soley from the tee as I have the hybrid to hit from the deck. For the people who want custom bends, the SS-07 has an extra long hosel for the purpose of letting you bend it up to 2* either way.

S'a pretty nice lookin' bag ya got there. I'm surprised that since you like the 510 TP, you just simply don't get an R7...ah well. I like the shaft, I was gonna get one, but then I found out Golf town doesn't carry them...and I'm not gonna order it online so whatever. I'll just get my UST V2 proforce shaft...

I'm not big fan of sonartec, though...everything's so low with those clubs...ah well. Nice bag none the less.

S'a pretty nice lookin' bag ya got there. I'm surprised that since you like the 510 TP, you just simply don't get an R7...ah well. I like the shaft, I was gonna get one, but then I found out Golf town doesn't carry them...and I'm not gonna order it online so whatever. I'll just get my UST V2 proforce shaft...

I'm not big fan of sonartec, though...everything's so low with those clubs...ah well. Nice bag none the less.

PM'd you about a Cdn source for the MCC shafts (cheap!!).

I bought the 510TP for a steal. Couldn't afford an R7TP and I doubt I could use the regular R7 if it has a closed face.

Regardless, you do NOT want to have Golftown reshaft your stuff. They are butchers. I've seen 'em clamp a driver to the vise, put a torch to it and walk away for like 15mins in order to pull a shaft.

• 1 month later...

Snazzi bag :cool:

• 2 weeks later...