FS: Nak460/553 by JoeK; Scratch; Zodia; Bettin, Gemini proto

MCsub

OK... clearing out time. All prices include paypal and UPS ground shipping to US destinations:

- Nakashima 460cc 10.5* on Speeder 553 stiff flex. Assembled and blueprinted by Joe Kwok - 44.5", D4, 254 cpm. Actual Nak spec sticker included, shows 10.7 degrees and dead square face angle. Original weight was 198; Joe pumped it up to 207 to hit my D4. Two range sessions - perfect condition; best headcover going. Only selling because I still prefer my Japanese R7/I65. $400

nakcoverface.jpg

nakcover.jpg

nakbottom.jpg

- Royal Precision Rifle FCM 6.0 shafts, 2-PW, pulled by Joe from my Z101s. Played very few times as I switched to Gauge irons but am now back to my newly shafted Zs. Standard length, and include original Tourstage factory corded grips. 1" ferrules also included. Some residue left, but these shafts and grips are basically new. $75

rifles.jpg

- Scratch 47* forged wedge. Original specs as follow:

47 Deg loft, 62 Deg lie, 1.0 Deg Offset, 4 Deg Bounce, 35.25 Inch, D2

Weight, Tour Velvet Grip Logo Down, Satin Chrome Finish, S200 shaft, corded golf pride grip. Basically a standard setup, very good condition. $35

scratchface.jpg

47scratch.jpg

- Zodia CZ04 48* premium version wedge. S200 shaft, standard length, golf pride tour velvet grip, outstanding condition. Blackened finish; not sure of the other specs. $35

48zodia.jpg

48zodiaface.jpg

- KZG Gemini 10.5* 395cc prototype square head driver head (no shaft included). This is a real gem in outstanding condition. The key here is that the early prototypes have square face angles, unlike the current production models which are closed. Dark blue / slate paint, pulled by none other than Joe Kwok. Original unused KZG headcover included. Perhaps the straightest driver ever made. $125

kzgfacecover.jpg

kzg395bottom.jpg

- Bettinardi Tour DASS puttter from TKS putters. Can't remember the exact model #, but this piece was hand finished by Bob Bettinardi himself, making the top line and back surfaces (everything visible at address) a sand blasted finish. Face and sole are high polished finish per original specs. Putter was made in 100 pieces for the 2001 PGA tourney in Atlanta. Corded Bettinardi embossed pistol grip. Original unused white leather HC, and discontinued and limited edition 44 Magnum HC both included. If I didn't love my Gauge putters more I would never consider selling this, and if nobody wants it that is OK. I will entertain offers on this, and while I do not expect what I paid (close to a grand), lowballs will not be considered.

bettyback.jpg

bettygripheadcover.jpg

bettycoverback.jpg

bettybottom.jpg

- Tourstage Z101 2 iron w/ satin finish. Blueprinted by Joe Kwok on a Nippon 1050 stiff flex, 3/4" tour black ferrule. Standard length and lie. D1.5, not yet hit since the re-shaft, looks brand new. $140

Not really looking for any trades. Pictures to arrive soon! Thanks for looking.

OK, Scratch wedge, Zodia wedge, and KZG Gemini head all sold. Still available at lower prices:

Nak 460 / 553 $360

Rifle 6.0S shafts w/ grips $60

Z101 satin 2 iron $120

Potential deal in the works on the Bettinardi, but still accepting offers.

received scratch today...

actually forgot i even bought it when usps showed up at my door :confused:

geez...totally NOT what i was expecting.

unbelievably tight & secure packing job,

the wedge looked practically mint.

i'm disappointed since i was expecting a USED wedge...

i'll NEVER not do business w/ MC again!

:wink:

Glad you guys got the wedges OK. Hey ForgedCB... I did rip you off at $35 for a hand made forged wedge, so I guess you should expect reasonable quality :rough: Keep those Aki pics coming and I will try to get you some more good deals :laugh:

Thanks guys...

Shafts gone!

All that is left:

The Nak 460 - this setup is easily over $500 for the head, shaft, and Joe Kwok magic; I will drop it to $325 shipped. I think it is the best 460 going, and on the 553 very easy to hit.

Tourstage satin 2 iron on Nippon 950 - still available at $120

I am leaving town in a few days, so pms may not get replied to until end of next week.