Hiro Matsumoto MZ60

moscar

I just recently picked this up.... ans the only thing I can find on this is that it was made in 2001 and only 300pcs were made. Also back in 2001 is retailed for 78,000 yen (with today's exhaange rate that would be about $700 USD). Does anyone have any info on this?? anything? It's value now? Thanks in advance!!

Here are a few pics of the club and only info I can find on google... I should have the club early next week.

(actual putter pics of ebay, I will take better ones when I get the putter next week)

mz601.jpg

mz602.jpg

mz603.jpg

(info I found on Google)

mz60poster.jpg

mz60spec.jpg

I just recently picked this up.... ans the only thing I can find on this is that it was made in 2001 and only 300pcs were made.  Also back in 2001 is retailed for 78,000 yen (with today's exhaange rate that would be about $700 USD).  Does anyone have any info on this?? anything?  It's value now? Thanks in advance!!

Here are a few pics of the club and only info I can find on google... I should have the club early next week.

(actual putter pics of ebay, I will take better ones when I get the putter next week)

mz601.jpg

mz602.jpg

mz603.jpg

(info I found on Google)

mz60poster.jpg

mz60spec.jpg

Quality putter, HM makes some great stuff, the new line "MG" is as good as CNC milling gets. The model you have is along the same lines of quality. HM putters do not hold value as well as other brands because they are relatively unknown to most, If you plan on selling don't take anything below 200.00.

Thanks for the info Chris!! :cool: