Any Diamanas for Hybrids?

I recently installed a Ion Plated 63-R, tipped 1/2" into my R5 dual. I am loving this shaft and now i want to change my 17* and 23* hybrids with Diamana shafts as well. My question is, are there any Diamana shafts out there that are specifically for hybrids? Thx very much

I recently installed a Ion Plated 63-R, tipped 1/2" into my R5 dual. I am loving this shaft and now i want to change my 17* and 23* hybrids with Diamana shafts as well. My question is, are there any Diamana shafts out there that are specifically for hybrids? Thx very much

Diamanas have a pretty active tip I believe so, in my opinion, a Diamana 103 might be suitable for a hybrid. The 103 is stated as being an excellent fairway wood shaft so it should work in a hybrid. Only available in the US I think.

Yes, I think Tai has something there with the 103 and with the right tipping. Most of the time before they made hybrid shafts specifically for hybrid clubs, people just found a shaft with the right tipping like for a 7 or 9 wood in slap it in. Thats what most people did before they had exclusive shafts for hybrids. Either way can work, and they worked good for myself and many others. Maybe Joe Kwok can shed some better light on today's new shaft options, and the Diamana's. The 103 would be a good pick. Good luck

As far as i know, the Diamana comes in a hybrid specific model. I've seen it, it has an H beside the name. Be on the look-out for it or ask some retaliers you know about it. I agree, you should definately get a shaft for your hybrid that's made for a hybrid.

• 2 weeks later...