Nippon Shafts 1150 Vs 1050

HitEm

I have now joined the NS 1150 Tour band wagon and I couldn't be happier. I had been playing the X100's in my MR-23 blades and they felt like I had to really go after the ball to get them to kick properly. These 1150's are unreal in terms of feel, trajectory, and workability. I am sold for life with these babies. This shaft is the real deal. Project X and Black Gold have nothing on these. I am now 10 whole yards longer with all of my irons!!!!!!!!! I thought the Maru's were butter before and now they feel like the best irons I have ever hit. Do any of you guys remember Orgasm Man on Saturday Night Live? I feel like him everytime that I hit these. Simply the Best!!!!!

I have now joined the NS 1150 Tour band wagon and I couldn't be happier. I had been playing the X100's in my MR-23 blades and they felt like I had to really go after the ball to get them to kick properly. These 1150's are unreal in terms of feel, trajectory, and workability. I am sold for life with these babies. This shaft is the real deal. Project X and Black Gold have nothing on these. I am now 10 whole yards longer with all of my irons!!!!!!!!! I thought the Maru's were butter before and now they feel like the best irons I have ever hit. Do any of you guys remember Orgasm Man on Saturday Night Live? I feel like him everytime that I hit these. Simply the Best!!!!!

Cant' say it any better! :cool: This shaft offers super consistency/efficiency while providing unmatched feedback & feel. I have the 1150's in my NC-1's & they are one sweet combo. :love: