Xdrive 365 question

ziggy1

From the pics that I saw, this must be the best looking driver.

Does it play as good as it looks?

Can anyon compare it with something popular e.g R7, 510TP, 905....

I tried a LOT of drivers and still can´t find anything to kick out my 510TP... But I´m getting tired of it and started to look mor seriously for replacements. The 365 looks just plain perfect....

Again, does it play as good as it looks in terms of distance and forgiveness ?

First, it is absolutely beautiful...plays as beautiful as it looks. Sets up square and instills tons of confidence at address. Its very accurate. Most of my hits are center club face, just sometimes too high or low. Low hits produce much more spin than good hits.

It plays like a neutral playing 983K, but has a wonderful feel. (The K was a little loud for me and I hated the draw bias.)

Never got on a launch monitor with but I'm sure my launch is right around 13* (or so) and the ball get's up easily. I also feel that spin is right on threshold of acceptable as well...well hit balls tend to run on most drives.

Before switching to the 365 I was playing the j340. Nothing feels like the J340 but I'm very happy with the 365.

Okay...that was short and sweet but just wanted to give you a short overview as I was sitting here multitasking. I'm sure I just glossed over a lot of stuff you want to know. Let me know if you have any other questions.

First, it is absolutely beautiful...plays as beautiful as it looks. Sets up square and instills tons of confidence at address. Its very accurate. Most of my hits are center club face, just sometimes too high or low. Low hits produce much more spin than good hits.

It plays like a neutral playing 983K, but has a wonderful feel. (The K was a little loud for me and I hated the draw bias.)

Never got on a launch monitor with but I'm sure my launch is right around 13* (or so) and the ball get's up easily. I also feel that spin is right on threshold of acceptable as well...well hit balls tend to run on most drives.

Before switching to the 365 I was playing the j340. Nothing feels like the J340 but I'm very happy with the 365.

Okay...that was short and sweet but just wanted to give you a short overview as I was sitting here multitasking. I'm sure I just glossed over a lot of stuff you want to know. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks DaDriver... I was kind of hoping not to see such a good review, but somehow expected it.

Do you have the Pro spec version without the rubber and screw thing or the newer version?

I really would like to get the plain and classic "old" version....

Thanks DaDriver... I was kind of hoping not to see such a good review, but somehow expected it.

Do you have the Pro spec version without the rubber and screw thing or the newer version?

I really would like to get the plain and classic "old" version....

Classic!!!