Japanese spec equipment clearance

Aluinser

(1) Taylor Made R7 9.5 degrees Mitsubishi Diamana 73 x-flex with weight pack, original r7 headcover and an extra Japanese Taylor made US flag headcover - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - US$550

(2) Tourstage FST+ 13.5 degrees fairway wood Graphite Design M75 S-flex with original headcover - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - US$300

(3) Gauge Design 2005 MBs 3-PW (no paintfills except red GD logo) NS Pro 1050 x-flex, Golf Pride Multi Decade grips - condition 9.0+ easy - US$999

(4) Gold's Factory M402 prototype putter with original headcover (but a tear on the neck portion) - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - US$225

Paypal only - price inclusive of shipping CONUS

aluinser will this price inc shipping to the uk?

what frequency are the nippons in the gauge......

also would you consider selling gauge head only?

+1 I guess I could do the same price shipped to UK. I have no idea about the frequency, the set was custom made by Gauge. Can't do heads only as I have moved onto the 1150s.

(1) Taylor Made R7 9.5 degrees Mitsubishi Diamana 73 x-flex with weight pack, original r7 headcover and an extra Japanese Taylor made US flag headcover - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - revised to US$500

(2) Tourstage FST+ 13.5 degrees fairway wood Graphite Design M75 S-flex with original headcover - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - revised to US$280

(3) Gauge Design 2005 MBs 3-PW (no paintfills except red GD logo) NS Pro 1050 x-flex, Golf Pride Multi Decade grips - condition 9.0+ easy - SOLD

(4) Gold's Factory M402 prototype putter with original headcover (but a tear on the neck portion) - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - revised to US$200

(1) Taylor Made R7 9.5 degrees Mitsubishi Diamana 73 x-flex with weight pack, original r7 headcover and an extra Japanese Taylor made US flag headcover - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - revised to US$500

(2) Tourstage FST+ 13.5 degrees fairway wood Graphite Design M75 S-flex with original headcover - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - revised to US$280

(3) Gauge Design 2005 MBs 3-PW (no paintfills except red GD logo) NS Pro 1050 x-flex, Golf Pride Multi Decade grips - condition 9.0+ easy - SOLD

(4) Gold's Factory M402 prototype putter with original headcover (but a tear on the neck portion) - condition 8.5-9.0 easy - revised to US$200