THE NEW MR-23 PROTOTYPE Cavity Backs!

TourSpecGolfer

Thats right TSG'ers here they are, they look similar to the ViQ forged but even more player with less offset and a blade like C.O.G.

Enjoy!

proto_MR_23_close_up.jpg

big_mr_23.sized.jpg

P.S notice the new maru wedges :laugh:

yoiks....i think i like the MR23 US spec CBs much better !!!!!!!!

I'm not impressed to much IMO they look like the VIQ irons. They probally perform like true TS clubs, but looks of the club head are key for me. Thanks for the pics

Im not gonna knock these until I get the chance to hit them, I dont want to have my foot in my mouth when these could be in the bag next season :laugh:

They look decent to me and Im sure if I took some clear images myself more initial thoughts would be in the better.

chris do u know if these have the turbo rubber in them like the viqs do?

I really doubt they will have turbo rubber, these look so small there is no where to put it. Perhaps a tungsten composite in the long irons, not to sure if Maru needs them.

Im not gonna knock these until I get the chance to hit them, I dont want to have my foot in my mouth when these could be in the bag next season :laugh:/b]

I KNOW , MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY..... :laugh:

i actually dont mind the look of them, and think those wedges loook groovey! they look similar to the x wedge with the muscle sticking out in the back....

any release date or are these purely prototype? :cool:

ah screw the irons i want the wedges. btw NaisuShotto, did maru take out the zomo mallet?

no. he had some funky moi mallet with a red insert and hollowed out back piece. didn't look like a zomo.

Looks like a Corza 2 me. From what I see the Corza is the most used Rossa out on tour.

• 1 month later...

Check your PM and email