UPDATE: Scotty Cameron Circle T's from JAPAN

TourSpecGolfer

oh my god chris some...no wait, all of those putters are incredable. I just think scottys are just the nicest putters ever :love: , they're just soo beautiful in every way. It's just a shame they cost thousands of $s instead of hundreds....on well it doesnt cost anything to look at them!!

They are fancy looking but I am one who prefers putters more symetrical and balanced in appearance.

FYI guys, The new line scotty is now working on is called Circa 62, I will post images later.

they truely do look awesome....especially the baby blue and the pink models...ummmm :surprize:

however id be of the same mind as chris in that i dont like the newport shape, as it is more rounded rather than square.... also ones that are finished to look balanced in that there are not 10 different stampings all over the show lol.

i have had the pleasure of 3 tour scotties in my time, 2 sss and 1 gss......i personally prefered the feel of the sss. All 3 where unreal putters and you could see the quality in them, however none rolled off the face as the gauge! :love: :cool:

The "ONE" beats them all!

• 2 months later...
those r amazing putters. i will be getting myfirst cameron putter in a couple days. cant wait. once u go cameron, ull never go back

Cameron...been there done that a number of times. They are all gone now and replaced by Gauge Design and Slighter. Better quality, better value, and I don't feel like I have been swept up by the Cult. :tsg_smilie_money3:

Well I'm not a Scotty fan but those look like some nice putters. I'd love to have all those nice custom colours on my putter. I'm thinking, switch the regular colours of my Yes! putter, like the yellows and the blacks, with a lime green paint fill. I'd love to have that done by a professional, but since its not a scotty, i can't send it to the custom shop that they have set up.

Cameron...been there done that a number of times. They are all gone now and replaced by Gauge Design and Slighter. Better quality, better value, and I don't feel like I have been swept up by the Cult. :tsg_smilie_money3:

scotty putters r waulity. gauge design r well made but all the ones i see listed r expensive. would i use 1 if i could get one, in a flash, but scotties r still popular by many and prices arent as bad. i got mine in almost brand new for 150usd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
The Scotty SCM GsS!

scotty.jpg

sca5264.gifsca5452.gif

a5258.gifsca5076.gif

sca5366.gifsca5320.gif

sca5328.gifsca5322.gif

sca5084.gifA5326.gif

sca5329.gifsca5325.gif

sca5261.gifsca5327.gif

sca5078.gifsca5044.gif

redxblk.gif

That's it!!! I am done, I am on my way to pick up a right hand putter... No more left hand putting for this guy, I am tired of being left out. Miura has done me well with irons, TM has treated my right with my tour drivers. But if I want a true custom/tour driver I see I have no choice but to start putting right handed.

Starting this weekend, I will keep two putters in my bag. Bye Bye Lefty Putters, I am going to change. By the end of the summer I will be a RH putter, with no handicap increase.

Oh by the way Chris, thank you for posting this latest round of pictures, you have made me see the light.

Edited by dennishiggins