GD JAT

acrazygolfer

I had a proto then sold it, then had a bunch of the retail models when it was released with very little interest at that time. I wish you folks told me a while ago, I had a bunch and now they are gone gone gone, I will see what I can do about ordering a special run, perhaps one with tungsten or somthing.

DSC02487.sized.jpg

i asked the same question a few weeks ago and found that it is called the forged L model! it comes in a great black finish....Taipanli has one of these....if your looking a review!

I've always been a big fan of this head shape. Owned numerous versions of the Del Mar 3.5 so I definitely had to try the Gauge version. The Forged L is nice and heavy, the black finish is excellent, I like 3 sight lines (i putt better with 3 but prefer the look of 1), and it's soft. The lines of the Del Mar 3.5 are slightly smoother but the Forged L is overall a lovely flat stick. If someone really wants one now and Chris can't find one, drop me a note and we can discuss :cool: