Let us Analyze Michellie Wie's Swing...

its scary that someone at that age can create that much swing speed through width, her 6'1" frame, and her flexibility is incredible. Her physical attributes are scary, she knows how to play, whether male or female, but the fact she is the latter wins a lot more attention

:wah: Ah ..............to be 16 again. You go girl!

:love: Chris what's in Michelle's bag?

• 2 months later...

to me, her left toe should be pointed out a hair more, i think her back foot is real square to the target, which is fine, but if her left foot would be rotated maybe a few degrees more open towards the target, she would be able to fire over to her left side more easily. If you look at the pic of her with her wrist circled, she looks a tiny bit stuck, not the most natural position imo. I'm splitting hairs, but besides that , she does have one of the best swings in all of golf.

Edited by freddiec

Her swing was better when she was working with Gary Gilcrist full time. Since she has moved to leadbetter I feel the swing will slowly decling as with others who have been with Leadbetters assistants and then moved to Lead fulltime when they became a little famous. Several others have fallen on this path, Ty Tryon, CHIII, David Gosset, Michael Campbell almost fell into this trap but luckly stayed with Jonathen Yarwood. I feel M Wie will eventually go back to working with Gary.