Tourstage X-ST Pics!

TourSpecGolfer

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

IMO this is the best FW out right now, I ordered 2 of these one with the Graphite Design M85 and the other with the standard TXF-55, to my surprise the TXF-55 shaft is working out much better than the M85. The M85 is going too low for me while the TXF is getting perfect carry and roll teamed with my swing. The feel is just solid, distance is better than most as well. Good combo this has been for me and I can highly suggest it.

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

IMO this is the best FW out right now, I ordered 2 of these one with the Graphite Design M85 and the other with the standard TXF-55, to my surprise the TXF-55 shaft is working out much better than the M85. The M85 is going too low for me while the TXF is getting perfect carry and roll teamed with my swing. The feel is just solid, distance is better than most as well. Good combo this has been for me and I can highly suggest it.

I'll second that. Mine has a Diamana 83 stiff, D3 @ 42.5" and the club is money! Different to the F-ST+ in that it feels even more solid, is easily workable and just looks great at address, inspiring tremendous confidence. At this point I would say it's going to stay in the bag for a long time, like my Airmuscle. But then again a "long time" is all relative :whistle:

just got my X-ST with a Grpahite Design Tour AD M75. This fairwaywood is incredible. The ball just rockets off the face and feels mucho better than the F-ST. The distance i'm getting now is unreal. Upon ordering i was afraid the 15* would go too high. However the trajectory isn't bad at all. High enough for substantial carry, but low enough to withstand the wind. The head weight seems perfect to me. It's mid heavy so that you can feel where the head is a impact. Off the tee it was suprising good and played well from the rough and fairway. If anyone's going to order one, i highly suggest getting it with the M75. IMO this is one of the best fairway woods i've hit.

I just shafted my new Xdrive 405 from Pitbull....and this could be my next purchase..

face closed or square?

hook or neutral bias?

Face height compared to e.g.904 or SS07 or J33

Head size compared to 904/SS07, J33

Comparison pics of the face with any other "common" 3 woods would help a lot.

Thanks, Ziggy

I just shafted my new Xdrive 405 from Pitbull....and this could be my next purchase..

face closed or square?

hook or neutral bias?

Thanks, Ziggy

the face looks dead square. From all the pictures on the internet it looks kinda big, but it really isn't that big at all. slightly shallower than the f-st. Reminds me somewhat like a v-steel except heavier. Feels like the j-33 except better.

:cool: Good looking 3 wood. Any photos of the crown, just to get an idea of how it sets up at address.

• 2 weeks later...

face closed or square?

hook or neutral bias?

Thanks, Ziggy

the face looks dead square. From all the pictures on the internet it looks kinda big, but it really isn't that big at all. slightly shallower than the f-st. Reminds me somewhat like a v-steel except heavier. Feels like the j-33 except better.

I found some more pics on the net and the more I play the Xdrive 405 (now with a new Diamana Iin 83s :love: ) the more I love it.

Can anyone compare it against a SS07 or 904 regarding face height and ballflight?

I´m thinking of ordering one with the new Diamana red board shaft....and since I won´t have the chance to see one in real, my decision depends on your input only.

My current 3 woods are a SS07 and a 904F, bit 15 degrees and bot shafted with a TRTI-46.

The next question would be how the Diamana red compares to the TRTI...

i used to have a sonartec, but i'm no sure what model. I loved that club to death off the tee, but off the fairway it didn't recieve as much love. It was just to dam difficult to hit. However when you did hit it, it went the distance. All in all a great three wood, but i just love my X-ST much more for numerous reasons. 1 being that it's a beast. The distance is unreal. Much better than my F-ST. Another reason is it's easy to hit from mainly any lie. I was skeptical abou hitting it off the tee at first, but it proved otherwise. Fairways and rough wer no problem. It's perfect to the eye and feels great. This has to be my favorite 3 wood of all time. I highly recommend this club. :cool:

How is this vs the titleist 970 Fairway woods?

970 is rare and tour only, but imo thats all it has goin for it! it is extremely hard to hit, wont go as far and the feel imo is not as good!

also the 970 inspires no confidence due to its pea sized head! in terms of a playable 3 wood this is superior! :cool:

i want one!!!!! its so freakin sexy.......does it fly high dave...ps i am ordering an add carry bag too...justt cant choose a color

Go with the the Silver, it's even sicker in person! :cool: :laugh: :wink: The JPX has a perfect flight for me with the M75. Mid/high which is just what I like.

It was windy here yesterday & I was able to hit some low bullets into the wind which was nice also. :smile2: The more I hit it, the more I like it.