Job Selection(has nothing to do with golf)

You should tell him that he should pick the one that he can see himself going to EVERY single day for the next forty years and loving every second of it.

So basically, what is he good at? What are his goals? and where does he see himself in ten years?

I've thought about it long and hard and I've decided that if you pick something you love to do and are determined to become the best at doing it, the rewards for that will outnumber any and all downfalls.

A score of 33 on the ACT means nothing as far as a career is concerned. It will help open some doors into college depending on grades and outside activities. I would assume that he is very intelligent, so he should have some idea on what type of work he is interested in. Professional degrees are not offered to high school graduates, you apply to them after 2 to 4 years of college with a degree in a field related to your profession. Any career should involve something he loves or at least enjoys. An active outdoorsman will not want to be locked in an office behind a computer screen all day.

The test scores are only a key to help unlock doors that may be locked.