Looking for a putter cover.

dadriver

:surprize: I haven't seen any of the Gold's Design headcovers like that!!!! I want one!!! Chris please help me out on this one. I have a GF M402 Proto and the headcover that comes with it is a piece of s**te. Someone help! Thanks in advance. :cool:

:surprize: I haven't seen any of the Gold's Design headcovers like that!!!! I want one!!! Chris please help me out on this one. I have a GF M402 Proto and the headcover that comes with it is a piece of s**te. Someone help! Thanks in advance. :cool:

lol i bust into laughter when i read that! that gold factory h/c seems cool....hope chris gets you sorted.

but can i just say......i think we all should wait till the release of the TSG headcover! now that will be the :poop: !

yo here's the site. there are more designs, just scroll to the bottom.

http://www.golf-rescue.com/gf.html#hc

• 2 weeks later...

How about this?

http://www.dancewithdragon.com/

A lot of funky accessories, and very pricy.

• 3 weeks later...
Did you have that shipped from Japan, or are you able to get that in Hawaii? I'd love to get one of those. :tsg_smiley_yes:

I have a friend who travels to Japan a couple of times a year. Before he goes, I alway's give him a list of things to pick up for me. :tsg_smilie_whistle: