'The One' / NeO Comparison Images

dcc14

I know we've seen some of these before, but here are some pics of the putters @ address. :surprize: :laugh: :confused: Pretty crazy to me & definitely took about an hour or so on the putting green to get a good feel for the overall size of the NeO. Definitely polar opposite of the feel/feedback of 'The One' but the NeO just rolls the ball awesome & has a sweet spot the size of the entire face! :laugh: If GD could make the NeO feel like 'The One' it would be over for all other manufacturers, no lie! I'm going to give it a run for 18 on Monday & I'll report back. Enjoy the pics. :cool: Ofcourse I removed the fill on the NeO, but the sun wasn't cooperating so I'll take more pics tomorrow. :wink:

30260779408_0_ALB.jpg

54080779408_0_ALB.jpg

19699679408_0_ALB.jpg

51669679408_0_ALB.jpg

39699679408_0_ALB.jpg

madness, when i first got the one in the post i thought it was actually quite a small profile, so the transition from one to the other must have been insane! :surprize: i couldnt see myself sticking to one of these, though trying one i feel is necessary! :cool:

Hey D,

Your pic skills have improved big time! Great stuff!

54080779408_0_ALB.jpg

If you have any time please give us a review between the two, what you like or dont like about their looks and performance.

Hey D,

Your pic skills have improved big time! Great stuff!

54080779408_0_ALB.jpg

If you have any time please give us a review between the two, what you like or dont like about their looks and performance.

TSG,

All I needed was a little sun to snap some decent pics! :wink:

I will definitely keep everyone updated on how I get on with the NeO. I can tell you that I do much prefer the feel of 'The One', but I do enjoy the confidence the NeO inspires @ address. It's like I said, you truly feel as if you can't hit a bad putt with it.

It is a bit tingy & obviously not as solid as 'The One', (if it were it would probably weigh 5 lbs. with an L5 Swingweight :laugh: :surprize: :confused:) but I do love the overall weight of the NeO. It's back & thru & the ball just rolls beautifully. I especially feel great over longer putts while I still nedd a bit of time to get accustomed to those 3-4' sliders. I'll keep the info coming for sure. :smile1: