PGA Tour players Wedges and Putter SCANS!

The minor convex in Campbell's wedge is pretty funky. The Titleist proto seems to be in a few bags around the traps.

All in all nothing really out of the ordinary. Perhaps the pros should be looking at this site :cool:

great pics.....what caught my eye the most was cambells wedge...lovin the grind! nick prices putter is schweet, but i :love: my the one too much!

ps just to side track a bit...i hit a set of nick price miura forged irons, i found these very strange as they had the majority of the headweight in the hosel. The hosel was a lot fatter than standard and had a bulge in it! These things hit the ball soooo low! pretty mad request but hey it works good for him!

Great scans Chris, although how current are they?

I know Lee Westwood has gone back to a Belly putter for instance. Maru seems to change his putter on a daily basis...amazing the no. of Vokey's being played, have they never tried antything softer?

Great scans Chris, although how current are they?

I know Lee Westwood has gone back to a Belly putter for instance. Maru seems to change his putter on a daily basis...amazing the no. of Vokey's being played, have they never tried antything softer?

Not so recent, Golf Classic is known to have old images while golf style and golf today have more up to date pics. Just thought I would share what was out there whenever then was.

• 4 weeks later...

kinda makes you wanna get the grinder out and have a go for yourself. Saw a programme the other night on the golf channel where Arnold Palmer was in his garage talking about the amount of club building he has always done. good to see some of the pros do it for themselves and get as much fun as us out of it.

kinda makes you wanna get the grinder out and have a go for yourself. Saw a programme the other night on the golf channel where Arnold Palmer was in his garage talking about the amount of club building he has always done. good to see some of the pros do it for themselves and get as much fun as us out of it.

As a lot of us know Paul golb building is a whole hobby on its own! i find messing around with clubs relaxes me and takes my mind of the stressful things in life!

Wish i had a grinder so i could destroy a few perfectly playable wedges :tsg_smilie_whistle: :tsg_smiley_laughatyou:

As a lot of us know Paul golb building is a whole hobby on its own! i find messing around with clubs relaxes me and takes my mind of the stressful things in life!

Wish i had a grinder so i could destroy a few perfectly playable wedges :tsg_smilie_whistle: :tsg_smiley_laughatyou:

BJ I'll take you to B&Q and sort you out with a grinder... and as for the stressful things in your life.... yeah right!! :tsg_smiley_laughatyou:

BJ I'll take you to B&Q and sort you out with a grinder... and as for the stressful things in your life.... yeah right!! :tsg_smiley_laughatyou:

knew you would say that, but it does......

anyone know what sort of grind is on the sergio wedge? the heel looks like its been totally shaved away!