What Style suits you......

SlaminSam

My style has changed somewhat since I recevied the Gauge Design "TERA" Mallet putter.

I love the blade design still but have a new found appreciation for "small" mallet heads.

The smaller the better. :tsg_smilie_cool:

I really do not like the oversized putters like the Ping DOC, Odyssey 3-Ball or MacGregor Bobby Grace Heads. Not my cup-o-tea! :tsg_smiley_no:

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever works..which is why I have a golf bag full of putters to choose from..what I keep going back to is the Odyssey Tri Hot #1 mallet. Has a heavy head, sets up really well for me and for whatever reason tends to get hot and make everything in sight occasionally. Even tho I am not a fan of the insert and sometimes I have a problem with distance control it does make putts.

That being said, I am looking at adding something different to the bag shortly.

How's that for going out on a limb decisively? :tsg_smilie_whistle:

I have three putters: Ally3, Yes Marilyn(mallet), and Never Comp Belly(Anser style).

I prefer the Ally3 because of the minimal offset and neck. I LOVE the way the Marylin rolls the ball. There truly is a difference, but I HATE looking down at the double bend shaft. The belly is rarely used, but I hold onto it just in case I need a big change.

Because I like the Yes! roll, I'm thinking about picking up the Tracy II. It has the type of neck I like with minimal offset, and anser style.

I have three putters: Ally3, Yes Marilyn(mallet), and Never Comp Belly(Anser style).

I prefer the Ally3 because of the minimal offset and neck. I LOVE the way the Marylin rolls the ball. There truly is a difference, but I HATE looking down at the double bend shaft. The belly is rarely used, but I hold onto it just in case I need a big change.

Because I like the Yes! roll, I'm thinking about picking up the Tracy II. It has the type of neck I like with minimal offset, and anser style.

The Tracy II is an awesome putter. I bought five different Yes putters awhile back so that I could test all of them. It came down to the Tracy and Tracy II. I ended up choosing the Tracy model, but you'll love the Tracy II. Nothing rolls the rock with better distance control/true roll as the Yes putters. :tsg_smiley_yes: