Brushed Satin Mizuno MP-27's

TourSpecGolfer

Ok these are old images I found on my HD but they look so darn good I had to re-post them!

:tsg_smiley_thief:

satinMP271.jpg

SatinMP27.jpg

FYI, I have a set of these same irons 3-PW sitting in the wraps with no home :tsg_smiley_yes:

Just beautiful. It's almost a blasphemy to put those beautifully machined head through lawns and turfs.

Don't show me these irons... i've lusted after them for quite a while now...... :tsg_smiley_laughatyou:

lol they are sexy! but i wasnt to fond of the long irons, as from address i couls see the wide sole! i find this off putting. However they were extremely easy to hit and feel was, well it was Mizuno!

Mp 60s imo are mor of a players cavity. Much smaller profile. Head size is small, topline smaller, sole smaller! Both feel like good quality mizuno products, maybe the 27s being slightly softer due to their satin finish.

the 27s could still be classed as a players cb, i would play them in an instance....although it would need to be one of chris' custom sets with the sole of the 3,4,5 thinned out!

Can I frame that pic?

I have a sports room of my own in my house and would be honored if you let me place those on my wall!!

Absolute perfection!!

:tsg_smiley_drool::atsg_smilie_mizuno:

Mp 60s imo are mor of a players cavity. Much smaller profile. Head size is small, topline smaller, sole smaller! Both feel like good quality mizuno products, maybe the 27s being slightly softer due to their satin finish.

the 27s could still be classed as a players cb, i would play them in an instance....although it would need to be one of chris' custom sets with the sole of the 3,4,5 thinned out!

Soles are not to thick at all IMO, here take a look:

MP27_top.jpg

Soles are not to thick at all IMO, here take a look:

MP27_top.jpg

i can only go by the set that i had chris, which where not a custom set! the soles on these were pretty thick....ie i could see the sole on the 3 iron from address, like the 3 iron of the g2 irons...where it was sort of like a utility iron.

Did you have a special grind on this set?

Can "SEXY" and "Golf Clubs" be used in the same sentence??

:tsg_smiley_puke:

Plus 1,

Would they compare to the TS-202?

Plus 1,

Would they compare to the TS-202?

Honestly not sure mink as i have never tried the 202s. however i can say that these are probably the sexiest looking irons ive seen in person! they are very forgiving and the feel is just mizuno!!!!!

I would definately cconsider a set, however they would need to be like these, ie custom mizzys, with a satin finish and a thinned out sole, and my grind etc etc etc

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Mizuno and Gauge make the best irons in the world. Where ever those Mizunos find their new home, they will be greatly appreciated!!! :tsg_smiley_yes: